laid off and losing everything

Find how to get help with rent
janderson360407
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

laid off and losing everything

Post by janderson360407 »

On Saturday March 4th, I was leg go from a salaried managment position. I have no savings. I have less than $200. My electricity was disconnected today. Rent is now 4 days late. This is my first time ever being unemployed. I have no idea what to do, or where to go. I am going to lose my home, my family, everything. I dont know what to do.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: laid off and losing everything

Post by Admin »

Here is information on so

Code: Select all

me places to turn to for help. This link will focus on [url=http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/get_help_paying_rent.html]rent assistance programs[/url], but there are many other resources listed on the site too for you. We think they can help you as well.
trex

Post by trex »

Good evening,
My name is Lisa and my husband is Bradley. We have two kids, Kole (8) and Nevaeh (5). We recently fell into hard times as my husband got laid off and we need rent help before we lose everything. He currently stays home with the kids so we have someone to drop them off and pick them up from school. I am working at Petco. We do not have any family to help us either. We are struggling to get our mortgage payment for this month. It has been very stressful and doing everything we can to keep our heads above water. We are not the type of family to ask for help. This is the time I have made the decision to reach out for help. A friend mentioned to me that some churches are able to help out with donations/charities. If there is any way you would be able to help us or give us leads we would be so thankful and grateful! Thank you so much and thank you for everything you do for the community. We live in Colorado. Thank you so much,
food

Post by food »

My name is Donavon and I got told by my therapist that this was a good place to contact for help paying bills before I love everything. It’s not a permanent thing but temporarily I am not receiving income until another job opens up. I work a security job right now but the last site I was at for it I had some issues with and requested a different site. Currently nothing is available that fits my schedule till close to the middle of next month. My rent I have to pay is 600 a month. I realize this is a lot since I was laid off and have no job, but currently I have nowhere else to turn. If you could either email me back or if it is a better convenience you can contact me back by phone. The rent is due on the 5th of next month or I lose everything. I thought I would have had a job again before then but was wrong. Let me know and thank you for your time.