Spanish speaker seeking rent help

Find how to get help with rent
Pdid_Shower
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Spanish speaker seeking rent help

Post by Pdid_Shower »

I have a client that is a single mother of 3 kids. She wrote me the following in her quest for rental assistance. I am am single parent and my kids are 15 years old, 11 year old and my little daughter 10. I lost my job and for has 2 months trying to founded and I put to many applications but no call me yet. I have 4 days to pay my rent. I need an agency that offers information in Spanish.
The city light turned off my lights. Please just a need help me for pay my rent that's all. I'm a woman independently and I'm work in my life. I have 15 years old kid too and my ex-husband don't give me a child support. This is my number if you want communication with me. I speak Spanish too. Please, really I need help. The client needs agencies that can guide her, using Spanish or ESL classes.
Ditka1

Re: Spanish speaker seeking rent help

Post by Ditka1 »

Hello, I live in Las Vegas NV. I come from a big Spanish family and I'm the oldest. I'm only 19 & I'm still I school, I will be the first to graduate from my family too.
Anyways I was really hoping if you guys can help us out with rent and bills. You see my families struggling right now. It's hard for my parents to feed 3 mouths, including themselves. My mom isn't working at the moment & my step dad makes very low money. We have welfare but there giving us very little money, because my mom didn't report that we had two siblings in Mexico. We actually thought they were coming back but they didn't. So they decided to take away some of the money away, and now we're hungry by the end of the month.
They cut out light bill almost every month & if it's not the energy bill, it's the water or gas. My step dad just doesn't have enough money to pay it, so we go 2 days or so without lights. My grandma also helps out but she only makes 80$ a day cleaning houses, so it's not really much for the rent. If you can please help us out. I would really appreciate if you can reply back, maybe even in Spanish. Thank you, if anything you can email me back at this email. And my mom don't know I send you this. I'm just trying to help out
Sincerely
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have a list of programs that offer rental assistance,and by law they can't discriminate by age, race, ethnicity, etc. So they will cover Spanish speakers too. Now not every agency may have a Spanish speaker on site, so you may need to call around. Or bring a translator. But either way rent help will still be an option for you and your family.
Pdid_Shower wrote:I have a client that is a single mother of 3 kids. She wrote me the following in her quest for rental assistance. I am am single parent and my kids are 15 years old, 11 year old and my little daughter 10. I lost my job and for has 2 months trying to founded and I put to many applications but no call me yet. I have 4 days to pay my rent. I need an agency that offers information in Spanish.
The city light turned off my lights. Please just a need help me for pay my rent that's all. I'm a woman independently and I'm work in my life. I have 15 years old kid too and my ex-husband don't give me a child support. This is my number if you want communication with me. I speak Spanish too. Please, really I need help. The client needs agencies that can guide her, using Spanish or ESL classes.
Kathy_Matts

Post by Kathy_Matts »

Good morning, my name is Greicy of Venezuelan nationality, I currently live in Murfresboro TN Rutherford County, I was a victim of domestic violence where I am currently also left without a car without money. And I have two little boys ages 6 and 10. I need rent payment help. I was informed of this page to ask for help. Since I have this next month to expire and the water and electricity Internet services too. I am extremely worried about my situation, I arrived in the United States 8 months ago. And I want to get ahead. I am in the country of opportunities, so I thank you in advance if you can help me and contact me please, I only speak Spanish.