Expensive housing in Washington DC so need security deposit for it

Find how to get help with rent
Meteorite
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Expensive housing in Washington DC so need security deposit for it

Post by Meteorite »

I recently was hired to work as a substitute teacher for DC Public schools and will start in March 2017. However, I currently live in North Carolina and relocating to work. I am a senior, age 62 and facing eviction here in North Carolina. I need rental assistance in finding a rental unit and help with security deposits, and rents until I receive my first pay. My pay will start one month after working in Washington DC. My contact information is below. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Expensive housing in Washington DC so need security deposit for it

Post by Admin »

Yes, Washington DC is much more costly than NC. Can you even afford to live on a substitute teach salary? If you can't afford a security deposit, then that is a bad omen. Maybe you should revisit the move. Anyway, there are some charities and government programs to try in the District of Columbia. So call them. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ce_dc.html

[quote="Meteorite"]I recently was hired to work as a substitute teacher for DC Public schools and will start in March 2017. However, I currently live in North Carolina and relocating to work./quote]