Living in a rent free apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Jamie Houck
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Living in a rent free apartment

Post by Jamie Houck »

My daughter is 8 months pregnant with her first child and she has no income living in a rent free apartment but she got a shut off notice from light company and she needs $118 by Friday or their going to cut off her lights. I'm on disability and I've asked everyone I know but can't find anyone to help. I'm desperate. Can you please help I'm begging! Please call me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Living in a rent free apartment

Post by Admin »

Wait, she is already in a rent free apartment and can't even pay an utility bill? There is something seriously wrong here. Is she working? Pregnant people work all the time. Does she have a roommate to help cover bills? What is she doing for income? On TANF/welfare and what is done with that money. Something does not add up here. But there are other free rent apartments she can try too.
Feilhaber

Post by Feilhaber »

I have recently lost my job and am not able to pay my rent for my free apartment...as I do need to pay a few bucks for it. I do not have family that can assist me and I am only down $450. I have interviews coming up, but if I do not pay this soon I will be homeless with nowhere to go. I also will be making my best friend and roommate in my rent free apartment be homeless a swell. I need assistance and do not know where or who to go to.
Maxie

Post by Maxie »

I would like more information on rental assistance or a free rent apartment, my son is looking for an apartment for him and his 12 year old son. He has tried to get assistance from the CAADC, they tell him they can't help him. He is on the verge of being homeless in which case he will lose his job, I would appreciate any assistance you may be able to offer. He is looking for places that may be free rent to live in Norwood, PA that is where my grandson
goes to school. They are currently staying with a friend in Norwood but have to leave because of a new baby coming and there is no room him and my grandson who also has ADHD.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have information on government help getting an apartment. While rent free is possible, very rare. And come with conditions, long waiting lists, etc. Try some other resources though.

[quote="Maxie"]I would like more information on rental assistance or a free rent apartment, my son is looking for an apartment for him and his 12 year old son.