Apartment for 2 kids

Find how to get help with rent
Jamie Houck
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Apartment for 2 kids

Post by Jamie Houck »

I have two children and I have been approved for an apartment, and I have the first month rent but they told me I have to have a security deposit which is the same amount as the rent. I can't afford it right now and me and my kids our in need of a place as soon as possible. I am a low income family, I have been trying to get into homeless shelters for three weeks and me and my kids have not been able to get through to anybody. I have nowhere else to turn.
Spinella

Re: Apartment for 2 kids

Post by Spinella »

I and my 2 children was kicked out of a house and we have no place to live. I'm on disability and I found a perfect home for us to rent but I need help getting started such as deposit and maybe 1 to 6 months help on paying for the house.
It’s a 3 bedroom house which I need because 1 is a teenager and I don't know if I will have the money to have a deposit for the lights turned on. We was just kicked out a week ago and we are living back and forth with relatives. Please help me and my 2 children we live in Pinnacle North Carolina its Surry County..Not stokes.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have information on apartments as well as Pinellas County transitional housing programs, and those may lower that deposit and first months rent amount you need. So while we feel bad about your difficult in getting a hold of a shelter, there are other options too.
Jamie Houck wrote: I have been trying to get into homeless shelters for three weeks and me and my kids have not been able to get through to anybody. I have nowhere else to turn.
Lunchlady

Post by Lunchlady »

Good Day,          My name is Prosper Jean Joseph I currently have a young family with two kids and our currently down and need help. I need an apartment for the 2 kids. They have no place to stay but there trying to make the best they can. I was wondering if there is anyways that your agency can do to help them.
Please let me know I truly want to help them, and I’m worried about the children’s I’m trying to help the best I can and hopefully you would be able to help me get this family back on their feet.