Leaving jail and need help getting settled

Find how to get help with rent
NigelM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Leaving jail and need help getting settled

Post by NigelM »

Because of a car accident I had 2/19/16, I ended up in jail for tickets. I was bonded out my a bail bondsman so I didn't spend the holidays in jail, but instead with my 2 daughters (11, 15) & also so I didn't lose my job as a nurse. With that being said, the bond cost me EVERYTHING I had in the bank, except .87 cents.
I'm Blessed beyond belief that my car is still drivable & that no one was injured. Sadly, I've had to return most of my online purchases for my girls' Christmas, just to have gas & as much food as I could get for my kids & I. I was also able to pay for 3 nights where I get paid from my job January 22nd. Until then, I have NO money to pay my weekly rent.
The remaining amount that I owe is $125.00, which would cover 12/29/16 to 1/2/17. Since 11/2013, I've been staying in a Motel 6, which in itself is embarrassing to say, but I'm proud to admit that my life has been very stable here. At the end of 1/2015, I will Finally be moving into a rental HOUSE!!!
I have distant relatives that I haven't talked to in years, so it's just my kids & I. I work full time as an LVN at a local nursing home (since 8-2015). My ex & I have split the holidays so they'll be with me 12/29/14-1/5/15 & I'm PRAYING that someone, somewhere, can help me keep from being kicked out with my kids.
On January 22, 2017, when I get paid, I will be able to pay back the money. I'm literally out of options at the point. I take FULL responsibility for this situation because instead of dealing with my tickets, I tried to ignore them (hoping somehow they'd just go away). I would greatly appreciate being considered for rental assistance. I'm a Very independent woman & asking Anyone for help is not something I Ever do. But I desperately need the help, for the sake of my kids. Sorry for such a long message. Just felt it was best to be as open as possible. Thank you for your time.
Kendrick1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Leaving jail and need help getting settled

Post by Kendrick1 »

Hi, I'm a single mother of 3. I lost my job before Easter I have been trying to apply for a job and still no luck yet. My husband is in jail right now. I'm writing to you please help me and my children. We are in need of help with our rent, gas, electricity please. Any help would much appreciated. Christmas is coming up and I'm in tears don't know how to make it a good Christmas for my little family.