I have an eating disorder

Find how to get help with rent
bobJohnson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have an eating disorder

Post by bobJohnson »

I have been suffering from a severe eating disorder. Therefore, I have been unable to work. I am in the process of being admitted to being an inpatient at a treatment center due to my health deteriorating and in a critical state. I need treatment to save my life, but I am stressed about my rent and therefore this has hindered my acceptance to help.
I would appreciate any helpful information you could provide me. I need this treatment so badly, but I can't go unless I find a solution to help pay bills. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
AnnaMom
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have an eating disorder

Post by AnnaMom »

I don't know what is needed to be accepted and qualify for any help that you can provide. I believe that if given a chance to be heard, there is help out there to make things just a little better so starting over is possible, even as I battle my eating disorder I want to be admitted in the hospital for psychiatric help for the eating disorder but hoping to know my daughters have just the basics. I honestly don't care what happens to me but it'd be nice to know my daughters weren't going without anymore than I've already subject them to.
My 21 year old wants to have a home to bring my 16 year old to for Christmas. She has quit college to come get her sisters out of the abusive environment of my parents and provide what I have not been able to do for the last 6 years since I was raped again for God only knows how many times over the 40 years of my life. Last year, however, brought on the mental breakdown that broke me completely.
All I'm looking for is a Christmas gift for my daughters.
either financial assistance to help pay for the apartment my daughter has been approved for that she will have just enough money to get but no furniture. So if there is any donations of 2 beds for them and bedding to get started with.
The opportunity to get transportation of her own, either donated or a loan she will be able to obtain to be able to get herself to and from work and ability to get to her sisters.
My girls have become amazing young women despite the childhoods they have endured with me and my eating disorder. If a Christmas wish was granted they are who could use it. I only pray that their new start could be a little easier. I believe with all my heart that just a little help in the right direction could be the difference in their life they need. I beg that maybe there is a miracle that just this once i could bring something good in their lives to make it a little easier for them.
If there is any help or chance I can be reached in Richmond, VA and hopefully soon.
Thank you for reading this and if nothing else but a prayer for them would be appreciated.