Male transitional housing that is not for addicts

Find how to get help with rent
Meteorite
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Male transitional housing that is not for addicts

Post by Meteorite »

I help run a transitional housing for men. Most of them are recovering addicts or have been released from prisons. Their number 1 need is financial help to get in to our housing and get on their feet. I am seeking any feed back that I can help them with. I am volunteer for this house and love helping others. Please give me any kind of grant info or any community resources that van help these men be proactive and functional again.
Maxie Mac

Re: Male transitional housing that is not for addicts

Post by Maxie Mac »

I need help in finding transitional housing. I am a recovering addict for the past 6 months. I'm in a halfway house and only have about 2 weeks left to stay. I am working full time and going to meetings. I am clean and sober. I have a criminal background from when I was 18 and this seems to be the issue of me getting an apartment. I have not had any criminal activity since then and that was 7 years ago. I need to find a place such as transitional housing to live otherwise I WILL BE OUT ON THE STREETS. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME? Thank you and God bless you. Sincerely,
Mytopdog

Post by Mytopdog »

My family and I live at Project Freedom, which is make transitional housing that is addiction free of Lawrence in Lawrenceville, NJ, Mercer County. We currently have a shut off notice in place. We need help. We only receive SSD due to my husband's disability. We need summer cooling help due to his disability and our daughter’s illness. Please help. Contact me via email ASAP.
GOD bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While not in your county, there is transitional housing in Bergen County. It is near you. Most of the services are for "clean" people - those not on drugs. There may be resources or short term housing for you.