3 day vacate notice

Find how to get help with rent
Aerial
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

3 day vacate notice

Post by Aerial »

I have a 3 day to vacate and I have 2 children and puppy and I have to be out by 12/05/2016. I found a place that will rent to me but I don't have the money to get in it. I need help with the rent and transferring my electricity over as well my rent is $850. I have to pay 1st and last month rent and $1000 deposit which the whole amount is $2700. Can you please help me?
movers

Re: 3 day vacate notice

Post by movers »

I am disabled and in desperate need of housing assistance as I need to vacate it in 3 days. The house that my family and I live in is a 2 story and with my disability I am finding it harder and harder to maneuver in my home. With a fixed income I can't come up with a security deposit and most places that would fit my family's needs are way out of our price range. The house would be for myself, my disabled son and my daughter.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, if you are vacating in 3 days, a shelter may be the option for you. As it is probably too late for the Salt Lake County eviction assistance programs. Why two disabilities in your family too? Are you and son working? As disabled people can still hold a job.
movers wrote:I am disabled and in desperate need of housing assistance as I need to vacate it in 3 days. The house that my family and I live in is a 2 story and with my disability I am finding it harder and harder to maneuver in my home. With a fixed income I can't come up with a security deposit and most places that would fit my family's needs are way out of our price range. The house would be for myself, my disabled son and my daughter.
Shapman

Post by Shapman »

Hello, I am 3 months pregnant and have a 2 year old. We live in Dallas, Texas and I need assistance with my rent as I have a 3 day vacate notice. I work part time 16 hours a week for $600 a month. I am currently seeking another part time job but it's sort of challenging for me. I have crohns disease and haven't worked full time since February. I don't know if this is too much info but I desperately need help.
Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Look into the emergency eviction assistance programs in Dallas. There are several, as noted here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... stanc.html
But working 16 hours a week is not enough...as you said., Get a job anywhere. Dallas (as is the nation) is booming job wise.
Shapman wrote:Hello, I am 3 months pregnant and have a 2 year old. We live in Dallas, Texas and I need assistance with my rent as I have a 3 day vacate notice. I work part time 16 hours a week for $600 a month. I am currently seeking another part time job but it's sort of challenging for me. I have crohns disease and haven't worked full time since February. I don't know if this is too much info but I desperately need help.
Sincerely,