need help with rent

Find how to get help with rent
fl mom
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need help with rent

Post by fl mom »

i am a 57 year old woman who has worked in retail sales and in exhusbands animal business also many other jobs. my 2 sons are grown and i have a 10 year old granddaughter.we all live together. my oldest son was in a car accident a few years ago and still has medical problems .he was a roofer and we were both working at the time. because of the accident he was unable to work and i had to help with his daughter and tried to work also.i also have some medical problems and am trying to get a doctor . we wound up homeless and stayed some with family but they had landlords and we wound up living in a brokedown van and a tent. we were homeless for over 2 years . my ex got came into some money and helped us get a house 4 months ago and we are all looking for work but did not have a car till we moved here. we may get work any day i pray so but we are in need to pay rent for march and have no income yet. my landlord is giving me 3 day notice tomorrow .we are desperate not to become homeless again and just need help for 1 or 2 months as i believe we will find work soon as we are looking everywhere . if anyone can help us to keep our home please let us know . i have called local agencys and they either have no funds or will not help us because we have no income ,churches say the same. my rent is 900.00 a month and i am trying to come up with the power bill myself.can anyone help?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: need help with rent

Post by Admin »

Did you try the Florida EFAHP program? Here is a link. You can get more info from your local community action agency, which can be fund below. Also find read the federal government eviction/homeless prevention program, which can provide 3-18 months of rent help. And find info on other programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _rent.html
fl mom wrote:i am a 57 year old woman who has worked in retail sales and in exhusbands animal business also many other jobs. my 2 sons are grown and i have a 10
year old granddaughter.we all live together. my oldest son was in a car accident a few years ago and still has medical problems .he was a roofer and we were both working at the time. because of the accident he was unable to work and i had to help with his daughter and tried to work also.i also have some medical problems and am trying to get a doctor . we wound up homeless and stayed some with family but they had landlords and we wound up living in a brokedown van and a tent. we were homeless for over 2 years . my ex got came into some money and helped us get a house 4 months ago and we are all looking for work but did not have a car till we moved here. we may get work any day i pray so but we are in need to pay rent for march and have no income yet. my landlord is giving me 3 day notice tomorrow .we are desperate not to become homeless again and just need help for 1 or 2 months as i believe we will find work soon as we are looking everywhere . if anyone can help us to keep our home please let us know . i have called local agencys and they either have no funds or will not help us because we have no income ,churches say the same. my rent is 900.00 a month and i am trying to come up with the power bill myself.can anyone help?
Jetsfan

Post by Jetsfan »

I’m a single parent in Sacramento California. My boyfriend of 7 years walked out on me and my daughter on Christmas Eve. I’m now $400 behind on last month’s rent and am struggling with this month rent I’m afraid I’m going to be evicted and on the street with my little girl. I’m so hurt that he left and doesn’t care about our well being. Please help me I don't know what else to do. Thank you.
Midway

Post by Midway »

I am PGCPS teacher and need help paying my rent this month ($1100). It is already late and expected on FRIDAY. Unexpected bills hit the account, which have made it overdrawn so this paycheck will not cover the rent. I had to pay over $900 towards my tags last month so we have NO reserve. My son, a Marine, and I are facing the threat of eviction.
Margarita1

Post by Margarita1 »

I need rental Assistance as I lost my job. Now just found a another job but can not catch up on back rent. My landlord is talking me to court December 1 for back rent that's over due from August-September 2016. I need assistance. I have two children who love this north county area and I do not want to disappoint them and have to move.
Steveo12

Post by Steveo12 »

I need help paying my rent this month because I'm unable to move out of this cycle of child support as well as parental alienation. At every turn she is blocking my every move with child care which has decrease my hours in which I am able to work. This in turn has placed me where I am at today. I just need the assistance to move forward.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do not know what that means - move out of cycle of child support. Huh? As far as child care, if you claim you are due some, then sue. Go to the court. Or ask for garnishment. As far as other resources, get help with rent in Larimer County.
Steveo12 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:50 pm I need help paying my rent this month because I'm unable to move out of this cycle of child support as well as parental alienation. At every turn she is blocking my every move with child care which has decrease my hours in which I am able to work. This in turn has placed me where I am at today. I just need the assistance to move forward.