An apartment and deposit in New Mexico

Find how to get help with rent
Richard and Sal
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

An apartment and deposit in New Mexico

Post by Richard and Sal »

I currently somewhat reside in Farmington, NM. I am looking for a 1-2 Bedroom apartment however everything around town is so expensive to where I cannot make it on my own. I have been homeless for 2 months and counting. I stay in my car and work. It is hard for me because I am a financial supporter for my sister and her family who live in Arizona. If you could please help me with anything I greatly appreciate it.
Cream
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: An apartment and deposit in New Mexico

Post by Cream »

Hello my name is Brenda, I live in Rio Rancho New Mexico. For the past year I have lived at my sister-in-law‘s house because the house I was living in belong to my aunt and she came into an emergency financial crisis. So for the past year I’ve been working paycheck to paycheck. Trying to do anything to save up anything to get myself back on my feet and pay for an apartment and security deposit myself. My sister-in-law has three kids herself. She is a complete drug addict who has given up on her kids and don’t give a s**t about anything anymore.
Her oldest is in foster care and her other two live here at the house. Since I have moved in I took an over the roll of caring for all four kids. I am having such a hard time supporting these kids. I’m trying to do for me what I need to get done because within the move to New Mexico I have lost all my credentials for me and all my kids and school starts on the fourth. I need help with finding an apartment, the rent and deposit, as well as school supplies for three hug schoolers and one middle school.