Disabled person- help with rent in VA

Find how to get help with rent
granolachick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Disabled person- help with rent in VA

Post by granolachick »

Any advise for a person with a disability who lives in Henrico County, VA? I currently have a negative bank account balance and many medical bills. Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disabled person- help with rent in VA

Post by Admin »

Hi. So what do you need help with exactly? If it is medical bills, you can try a medical bill negotiator or advocate. They often work on a contigency basis, so you only pay them if they save you money. Basically a no lose situation. Here is more info on them. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ators.html
C14

Re: Disabled person- help with rent in VA

Post by C14 »

Hello, I am currently unemployed and living off of my Veterans G.I. Bill benefits, attending school full-time and collecting a little over $1,000 per month. I'm paying rent for my apartment (which I've lived in for close to 4 years)... however, circumstances have caused me to find another apartment to move to. I made the mistake of thinking that I could request an early termination of my lease from my first apartment, but I was very wrong. I now have two apartments to pay rent for, and I will need about $1,600 (per month) for the next 3 months (since my lease, for my first apartment, officially ends at the end of September). Please help and assist me through this. Also, is there a way that the Veterans Administration in Richmond Virginia can also help in this matter? Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.