Need HELP with rent

Find how to get help with rent
scott
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need HELP with rent

Post by scott »

I have been laid off from work, and I am behind on my rent.
All my other bills are getting paid so nothing gets shut off. The funny thing is,I do not drink or do drugs , and yet I can not seem to get out of dept.
I have an grate wife,a 13 year old boy,and a 3 year old granddaughter who lives with us most of the week.
I am afraid of getting evicted.
I have tried to get construction jobs but no one is hiring.
I am a carpenter and an artist. I live in Bangor P.A. If anyone can help I would GREATLY appreciate it!
Thank you,
Scott
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need HELP with rent

Post by Admin »

Try the Northampton County Housing Authority: Details on the program include Located in the Oliver C. Border House, 15 South Wood Street, Nazareth, Pa 18064, (610-759-8488), the Northampton County Housing Authority operates the above-named mid-rise and two (2) mid-rises, (office: 610-759-8145), in the Borough of Bath known as Howard Jones Manor I, and a Section 8 Rental Assistance Program for residents of Northampton county who live outside the cities of Bethlehem and Easton. Rentals are based on 30% of individual/family income.

Also, contact your local community action agency. They may be able to offer you the Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program (HPRP), which is funded by the federal government stimulus program.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... nd_ra.html
MonicaSmith

Post by MonicaSmith »

I NEED RENTAL ASSISTANCE, AND ANY OTHER ASSISTANCE THAT YOU CAN ASSIST WITH.IM UNEMPLOYED DUE TO MY HUSBAND CONSTANTLY HAVING TO BE HOSPITALIZED,AND HAVE NO FAMILY THAT COULD HELP WITH MY 9 YR.OLD DAUGHTER. IM IN A VERY HARD SITUATION AND DESPERATELY NEED SOME ASSISTANCE. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Look into some of the Arkansas pro-bono law firms that also offer housing aid and advice. A listing of Arkansas legal aid programs and firms operate across the state. Call firms like the Arkansas Legal Partnership as well as Center for Arkansas Legal Services. Both operate across the state, and lawyers offer eviction prevention advice, landlord tenant issues, and other support. All phone numbers are 1-800-9 LAW AID
MonicaSmith wrote:I NEED RENTAL ASSISTANCE, AND ANY OTHER ASSISTANCE THAT YOU CAN ASSIST WITH.IM UNEMPLOYED DUE TO MY HUSBAND CONSTANTLY HAVING TO BE HOSPITALIZED,AND HAVE NO FAMILY THAT COULD HELP WITH MY 9 YR.OLD DAUGHTER. IM IN A VERY HARD SITUATION AND DESPERATELY NEED SOME ASSISTANCE. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
Mr.Soft

Post by Mr.Soft »

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am living with a roommate who have unfortunately just lost his job. As of right now we are 2 months behind on rent and really need some assistance. We have tried getting in contact with the salvation army and other agency's but no luck. With limited mobility it is really hard to get the help we need. I would be really grateful if you could provide some information on resources we can use to get some emergency financial assistance in Lawrenceville GA.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So do you have an income? Is just paying for roommate until they got back on feet an option? Have roommate file for unemployment too. That should bring rent funds in the door. As you do those things also explore other assistance programs in Georgia and find other options to call for help.
Mr.Soft wrote:Dear Sir/Madam,
I am living with a roommate who have unfortunately just lost his job. As of right now we are 2 months behind on rent and really need some assistance. We have tried getting in contact with the salvation army and other agency's but no luck. With limited mobility it is really hard to get the help we need. I would be really grateful if you could provide some information on resources we can use to get some emergency financial assistance in Lawrenceville GA.
Whiskey

Post by Whiskey »

I am 3 months behind on rent and I know I am about to be given an eviction notice soon because of it. I am unable to pay the past due rent. What kind of help can I get? What do I need? I live in San Gabriel California.
Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Is San Gabriel in LA County? If so there are agencies to try, and
find rent help in Los Angeles.
Now it depends on how past due you are. And did you pay on time in the past. If so, it approves your chances to get assistance.
Whiskey wrote:I am 3 months behind on rent and I know I am about to be given an eviction notice soon because of it. I am unable to pay the past due rent. What kind of help can I get? What do I need? I live in San Gabriel California.
Thank you