Rent needed for teenager that is pregnant

Find how to get help with rent
Chaz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rent needed for teenager that is pregnant

Post by Chaz »

Hi, I been struggling for months. I been looking for apartments but I don't make much money to rent one. I'm 18 about to be 19 and I'm 5 months pregnant. I work almost every day but I only get paid $5 an hour plus tips as a host. If it's possible can y'all email me and see how y’all can help me.
Machelle F
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent needed for teenager that is pregnant

Post by Machelle F »

Hi, my name is Courtney and I am a teenager. I am in need of emergency rent assistance, I have 2 children already even though I am 19. Our rent is due no later than 7 am on the 6th of every month my fiancé is on disability and his check has been suspended. We are at a loss and don't know what to do to insure our children can keep their home. My pay days are every 2 weeks. I don't make enough to keep up with the rent and all other bills. Our rent is 650$, landlord said if I can get at least half I can pay the rest on my next pay day.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent needed for teenager that is pregnant

Post by Admin »

Two children by the time 19 and a third on the way. A disaster. So sad for those kids. We see this time and time again...reckless males and females who are selfish and thoughtless. They only care about themselves and no one else as clearly shows when people have kids and the parents have little if no stability. Anyhow, try this for financial help for pregnant women and teenage moms.
Machelle F wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:54 pm Hi, my name is Courtney and I am a teenager. I am in need of emergency rent assistance, I have 2 children already even though I am 19.