Campus housing

Find how to get help with rent
Hooloway
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Campus housing

Post by Hooloway »

I'm writing to you in need of housing assistance. I am a Senior at Tennessee State University approaching graduation in December 2016. I have stayed on campus for all four years at Tennessee State University. However, this semester my school housing is over capacity. Class starts on Monday, October 25th and I am without housing.
I am originally from Kansas City, Missouri so going home will be a major set back for me in regards to graduating this semester. It is not a matter of deserving, it is a matter of need. Your contribution makes it possible for me to continue a successful life here at Tennessee State University as a Communications/Sociology Major majoring in Music. Last semester I received a 3.6 grade point average, and with this donation I plan on excelling even greater and graduating on time. By receiving housing assistance I can assure you that I will continue to excel academically throughout my college career.
missionredder
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Campus housing

Post by missionredder »

Hi, my name is Lanay and I am 21 years old. I am currently a student at the University of South Carolina Aiken and need to pay for off campus housing. My major is Communications. I plan on to graduate in 2023 but I am currently facing a slump in my college experience. I registered for classes but then I just found out I have a huge hold on my account and it completely erased all my classes I registered for and now I have no classes. A hold is a balance that is placed on your student account that prevents you from taking classes and requesting transcripts.
I cannot live on campus without having classes registered. Without me having classes registered, I am a “inactive student” in my school’s system. I got Financial Aid back but it’s not enough to cover this year and the past due hold. I tried to apply for private student loans that include campus housing but got rejected due to limited credit history and I don’t have someone who can be my co-signer. I even tried to get on a payment plan with my school but they told me specifically I have to pay the hold in full. I help take care of my grandmother a little so basically I help pay her bills so the money I save sometimes go to her. I am so close to finishing school I cannot just stop right now. Please please, help me out. Any donations would help me at the moment. Thank you.