Will volunteer if you pay my rent

Find how to get help with rent
Rocky
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Will volunteer if you pay my rent

Post by Rocky »

I am in need of assistance with my rental expense and can provide proof of payment for the past several months. My husband is a painting contractor and was laid off for the season and neither of us has been able to secure employment this past month and are in need of assistance with this month’s rent and utilities: Any help would be greatly appreciated and I am willing to volunteer my time in exchange for any type of help this holiday season. Thanks for your time and consideration.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Will volunteer if you pay my rent

Post by Admin »

Interesting offer. We are not sure if a charity may give you rent money if you volunteer. But great for you for offering. You can try that approach though...it is a more unique idea and we think some charity should take that into account. We have dozens of charities for you to make that offer too. So start calling around to these and other places. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
Rocky wrote:I am in need of assistance with my rental expense and can provide proof of payment for the past several months. My husband is a painting contractor and was laid off for the season and neither of us has been able to secure employment this past month and are in need of assistance with this month’s rent and utilities: Any help would be greatly appreciated and I am willing to volunteer my time in exchange for any type of help this holiday season. Thanks for your time and consideration.
Dax

Post by Dax »

I do not have the money to pay my rent this month and will be given a "Pay or Quit" notice. Are there any resources available or any reputable loan programs that I can contact immediately to borrow the money for the rental house
I reside in Reston, VA and will have no problem paying back the money. I am also willing to volunteer my assistance with training individuals in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Please let me know because tomorrow is the 5th.
Thanks in advance,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

We do not offer money or pay rent, so while it is great you will volunteer, it is not applicable to us. But we do have information on emergency rent help in Fairfax County.
Some of the agencies may offer loans, but you need to check with them to see what they may say.
Dax wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:39 am I do not have the money to pay my rent this month and will be given a "Pay or Quit" notice. Are there any resources available or any reputable loan programs that I can contact immediately to borrow the money for the rental house
I reside in Reston, VA and will have no problem paying back the money.