Rent assistance in California

Find how to get help with rent
l.roy98

Rent assistance in California

Post by l.roy98 »

Need help paying rent in California. Please send me money or help, as my rent is due in weeks.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent assistance in California

Post by Admin »

l.roy98 wrote:Need help paying rent in California. Please send me money or help, as my rent is due in weeks.
California offers assistance paying rent. You can get help in Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, and basically all cities in CA.

Renter Assistance Program
This program gives a payment from the State of California to qualified individuals based on part of the property taxes that they paid indirectly when they paid their rent. The maximum amount of grants and assistance provided that a claimant may receive is 139 percent of $250.00, the statutory property tax equivalent (139% x $250.00), which is $347.50.

There are some conditions to getting the help
C Boyd

Post by C Boyd »

I was wanting to get some kind of information from you. My boyfriend and I are currently unemployed with no income and he has a 3 yr old son who lives with us every other weekend in San Francisco and on Mondays as well, we go to school at TCC, but the only issue is that I am no longer going to be receiving Financial Aid, due to me being on Academic Probation and we were hoping to receive the some of the funds from that to go towards our rent, we have already received an Eviction notice and the apartment complex that we live at has already filed a court date, which we have not received yet, we have been unable to pay our bills, and have looked and applied countless of times for jobs, but have not had any success, would you happen to know of any kind of information that can help us in any way.
Weather Kardishian

Post by Weather Kardishian »

I am a single mother age 33 with 4 beautiful blessings under the age of 12. I lost my home and had to leave my job with the County of Orange social services agency. I live in the County of Orange and in the city of Garden Grove. I have been staying in hotels currently. For some reason all doors have been closing on me, Help please!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Why did you lose your home and leave your job? If you are working it is easier to get rent help as most agencies like to see people they give money to be contributing members of society. Anyway, here are some places to try for rental assistance in Orange County and also the Garden Grove area. Call around and see what you can find out. The information is here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
aura

Post by aura »

Hello. I wanted to know if there is any way possible if I can get help to pay my rent for the months of November through December? I live in Fresno California. I really need the help, being a single parent and going to school, I can barely keep up with my bills let alone my rent. I work through a temp agency but I'm not getting any hours and my checks are only $80. My rent is $490 and its hard trying to keep up with the rent and taking care of my daughter. If I'm able to get just November and December paid for me, I would be very grateful for that!! Please feel free to send me an email
Maf_red

Post by Maf_red »

I’m behind on rent almost month and a half. Might get evicted soon. Husband just got a job. Minimum wage 8.00 wont get a check for three weeks from this California employer. I’m scared we will lose our place before we can catch up. I’m pregnant and have my baby girl who is about to be four in two weeks. Please help if you can greatly appreciate your time. I owe up to 700 now on rent.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Have you tried calling different temp agencies? the fact you are working and going to school should help in your application for rent help in Fresno. Most agencies want to see people become self-sufficient, and it sounds like you are well on your way to doing that. So, here is more details on emergency rental programs in Fresno.
Firmer

Post by Firmer »

I am a single mother to an 12 month old, dealing with a divorce that is set in Washington State, through my ex husband. Currently living with friends and an uncle, however, its temporary and we've been here for over a month. I am needing some kind of help to allow me to rent somewhere safe and secure in the southern Los Angeles County (South Bay/Torrance/Lomita/Etc area).
I am a student full time in USC, mommy full time, and job searching full time. I am really close to being homeless and truly needing some financial help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

if you are trying to get settled into Los Angeles from another state, then there are some places to try. However save your money for the rent or deposit while you live with those friends and family. But as far as the housing goes, trying this for information on rent help in Loa Angeles.
Mrs. Camber

Post by Mrs. Camber »

Me and my girlfriend who is pregnant with my kid are facing homelessness. We have to move out Because the time that we were given from our settlement at our eviction hearing has almost run out. We have to be out in 3 days so I just want to know if there's any kind of help for residents in San Francisco California.
M and my girlfriend are low income. She's pregnant as I suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder. After the murder of my identical twin brother 5 years ago and the death of my wife last year.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

# days is not much time. But there are resources in San Francisco California, and they are listed here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... stanc.html
You probably just waited way to long to request it.
Mrs. Camber wrote:Me and my girlfriend who is pregnant with my kid are facing homelessness. We have to move out Because the time that we were given from our settlement at our eviction hearing has almost run out. We have to be out in 3 days so I just want to know if there's any kind of help for residents in San Francisco California.
M and my girlfriend are low income. She's pregnant as I suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder. After the murder of my identical twin brother 5 years ago and the death of my wife last year.