Find how to get help with rent
Sneezer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Was in hospital so now behind on rent

Post by Sneezer »

To whom it may Concern;
I'm looking for help to keep my family and myself from being homeless. I have a 3 year old daughter and I was working full time to keep are family in good shape. A little more than a month ago I got rushed to the Emergency room for being sick. I ended up losing my job because of absences due from my doctor appointments.
I'm trying my best to seek for jobs and pray I get hired somewhere. But I ran out of time and now my landlord is talking about eviction because I wasn't able to pay my rent. I would do anything you ask me to do. At this time I do not have transportation. I spoke to a gentlemen and he mentioned for me to come in to fill the application. Is there a possible way for you to email me the application form or mail it to me for me to fill it out? Please get back to me as soon as possible.
Globe

Re: Was in hospital so now behind on rent

Post by Globe »

I have a son and I'm pregnant now with my second and I'm about to lose my home. I was in the hospital for a bit of time. I ask please may you help me and my family. I work and my boyfriend works but we got really behind this month because I been having to go back and forth to the hospital and my boyfriend is trying his best to be the best father he can to keep a roof over our heads. We all are on our needs asking for your help. My rent is 625 and if it don't get paid we will be living on the street. Thank you anything, will be help full.
Mrs. Cook

Re: Was in hospital so now behind on rent

Post by Mrs. Cook »

I need $900 for rent as soon as possible. Husband was in hospital twice in 3 months. It is hard for him to find short term disability. Exhausted savdings and leave time. We are Waiting for spouses job to approved donated leave funds. I am trying to pay bills, have food, and gas to go to work on a $1500/month income. Any help is appreciated.