Need money for rent after I relocate

Find how to get help with rent
SamEisley123
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need money for rent after I relocate

Post by SamEisley123 »

Hi, I'm emailing to see if someone can help me with rental assistance. I live in NY but want to relocate to Lafayette, I’m HIV positive I receive SSI-SSI and HASA, which is a program that helps me pay part of my rent and I pay the rest.
I have family in Fayetteville, I went for thanksgiving and loved it and didn't want to come back to NY. I also looked at some apartments when I was visiting I also will be looking for work if I move there, the apartment I live at now in NY is under foreclosure and bankrupt and they give no Heat or fix repairs and with my condition I can't afford to get sick. I just want to live a happy life knowing that I have family on my side and that is supportive, please let me know if there is any way someone can help me. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need money for rent after I relocate

Post by Admin »

Well, if you just expect to above and move, without a job and the means to support yourself, it will be hard to get rent help. Maybe you should get a job before you relocate and live with Family to save money as well. Your idea is quite frnakly terrible. Get a job, live with the family in the new area, have savings before you relocate, and get you financial house in order before applying for these rental assistance programs. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _rent.html
SamEisley123 wrote:Hi, I'm emailing to see if someone can help me with rental assistance. I live in NY but want to relocate to Lafayette, I’m HIV positive I receive SSI-SSI and HASA, which is a program that helps me pay part of my rent and I pay the rest.
I have family in Fayetteville, I went for thanksgiving and loved it and didn't want to come back to NY. I also looked at some apartments when I was visiting I also will be looking for work if I move there, the apartment I live at now in NY is under foreclosure and bankrupt and they give no Heat or fix repairs and with my condition I can't afford to get sick. I just want to live a happy life knowing that I have family on my side and that is supportive, please let me know if there is any way someone can help me. Thanks.
Wroclaw

Re: Need money for rent after I relocate

Post by Wroclaw »

I am disabled and he is to be determined still. We are homeless in Holiday, Florida 34668 and trying to relocate to Danville, Ill. I have been mugged, robbed, beat up and spent what I have on hotel rooms. The churches, the Sheriff’s office have been no help for me to pay the rent after we relocate to the new state. Please we need help ASAP. We have to check out in 30 minutes from the Holiday Hotel on US why 19 Holiday, Fl. Please can you help? Thank you,