Please anyone at all

Find how to get help with rent
froggeegirl99
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Please anyone at all

Post by froggeegirl99 »

I am asking If anyone can please help me out. To be totally honest, Im scared and I just don't know what to do or where to turn now. Im a single mother of a 10 yr old and I just had major back surgery on the 19th of Jan. My boyfriend and I have been doing great. He would do anything for us, but just little things he does makes me wonder. My gut instinct is to get away from him now because hes not telling me everything. Theres something he's not telling me either it be financial or whatever, I just cant put my finger on it. He so controlling when it comes to money that if i ask about something he jumps down my throat. There has been several examples of things we were suppose to get that were ordered or so i thought they were and for some reason were sent back...Well, Im just not getting a good feeling. Now the problem Im having is that I cant drive or go anywhere because like i said I just had major back surgery in January. We are getting evicted in the next 5 days, however we do have another apartment lined up, but im without the 1st months rent and security deposit. Also, I have all my belonging in 2 storage units that I was able to get the price that I owed the people down quite a bit. Currently, Im stuck because my recovery time is a year. Im fighting with the state of wisconsin for the w-2 program that gives me money each month to live on while im unable to work. Im in the process of trying to go back to school online atleast. I guess what im saying is please if someone knows of how i can get a grant for rent to get me and my daughter in this apartment and away from a bad situation and allow us to get our belongings out of storage and into our apartment. And also i have to buy a new memory foam mattress. The condition with my spine I was born with, So i need the special mattress. Looking at all of this It sounds like alot that im asking, just please anyone know where i can turn to for help.

please, Froggee Girl
I CAN SUPPLY ANY MEDICAL RECORDS FOR MY SURGERY TO VERIFY OR ANYTHING IF NEEDED AT ALL.
I live in Southeastern Wisconsin
You can also email me at college4me@gmail.com
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Please anyone at all

Post by Admin »

Try contacting Wisconsin Community action agencies. These are local, non-profit groups that have offices in every county. They either have their own assistance programs, or can refer you to programs if they can't help directly.
http://www.wiscap.org/
TerryCollins

Post by TerryCollins »

I am in need of rent assistance. I had extensive back surgery and I was let go from my job due to my leave of absence. I am a single mother of 4 and the sole provider of our household. I found a couple agencies to help but that still leaves me with an unpaid balance and I do not want to get evicted from my apartment. Thank you.
KimJong

Post by KimJong »

I am a single mom of a three year old and a newborn. I have recently returned from maternity leave and all of my bills are behind. I am over $800.00 in debt to my landlord for rent. I have requested assistance from the usually places such as Metro action and was denied. I don't know what else to do, no matter what I do its very difficult to pay so many departments at such a large amount when I also have to pay for general needs for me and the children. I would greatly appreciate any level of assistance!!! Thank You!!!
PerryK

Post by PerryK »

My hours at work have been cut (it's a seasonal temporary position, and I've been kept on as long as possible and invited back several times). My manager did not have a choice in the matter. I have been looking for additional work (transcription, editing, house and pet sitting) to get me through the holidays; since I work at a university, I will be off when the school is closed. (I am looking for full-time employment.).

My rent is due on 1 June and my first paycheck this time around will be a week late and won't be anywhere near enough to cover rent, much less rent AND student loan payment, cell phone, bus fare each day, and other expenses (I already visit several food pantries each week for groceries).

I don't know how I'm going to make this work.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

if you are in a university in Litchfield County Connecticut, talk to the financial aid office. Maybe there are programs for you, including no interest government subsidized loans. That way you can use those funds for your living expenses, food, and what not. So locate all of the options, including emergency assistance in Litchfield County.
Eli34

Post by Eli34 »

I'm in need of assistance to pay my rent this coming month. My fiancé was making regular income but was let go due to down sizing in the company he was working in for the holiday seasons. It’s put a huge burden on us we have a 16 month old and are expecting again this coming February. I'm willing to indulge further if more information is needed. Thank you for your time. Happy holidays.