rent help

Find how to get help with rent
stephanie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

rent help

Post by stephanie »

hi i live in washington state need help to pay rent ,laid off .i have three kids and i have no where to go. my rent is 1300.00 a month . i do not know what to do . my rent is now 12 day late and my landloard wants it now. stephanie 253-486-8482' please know favors for rent iam not that kind of lady thank you. if you know of any jobs iam willing to work.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: rent help

Post by Admin »

Try the Washington Tenant Based Rental Assistance (TBRA). This Washington state Rental Assistance Program provides low and moderate income and struggling households with security and utility deposits, and will help them with paying up to 12 months of rent. Here is more info. Contact the community action agency in your area to apply.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Farrel Givens

Post by Farrel Givens »

HELLO. I'M A SINGLE MOM IM REALLY IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP. I'M A MOTHER OF TWO CHILDREN. I WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT WHICH I WAS ON MY WAY TO WORK AND THE CAR ACCIDENT CAUSE ME TOO BE OUT OF WORK. NOW I'M FACING EVICTION. NOW I REALLY JUST NEED YOUR HELP. I'M TRYING TO SAVE MY HOME FOR MY TWO CHILDREN. I'M ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR WORK. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP. YOU CAN CALL ME.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The Salvation Army in Montana may be able to help you, especially if you have kids and you were truly in an accident. They are often the number one organization for job placement, emergency funds, and more. Can your doctor or employer send proof of your accident? But here are some resources for financial help in Montana. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... sista.html
Copper

Post by Copper »

I am the mother of my 7 month old child. We have been living in a low income apartment for about 9 months. I've been going pay check to check since we both moved in. I recently had to work two jobs to make ends meet while she takes care of our baby.
It has come to the point where rent is due by the 10th and I am in desperate need of help or else we will most likely get evicted. I won’t have any income until the 19th of next month. I ask please for your help if possible.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you don't have income for an entire month, your chances for rent assistance are not great. You need income to afford the property. Or you need roommates, etc. Some way to live on your own. Maybe try a case manager too.
Copper wrote:I won’t have any income until the 19th of next month. I ask please for your help if possible.