Our house was burned down and now we are homeless

Find how to get help with rent
Beneidt
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Our house was burned down and now we are homeless

Post by Beneidt »

Hello, I was in an apartment fire on 12/23/15. I am homeless staying in the day’s inn in Leeds Alabama. My daughter and I are doing the best we can to stay here because we have no place to go. I am needing help with food and shelter.
I am on SSI and I have almost used all of my money just to live here. PLEASE HELP US PAY FOR THIS ROOM SO WE CAN KEEP THIS ROOF OVER OUR HEADS. My son just started back to school and I just want him to be the best that he can be at school and not have to worry about if he will have a place to stay the next day or even when he gets out of school. Please help us.
Puth
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Our house was burned down and now we are homeless

Post by Puth »

I have been sleeping on the streets for 7.5 months because my house burned down in December 2015. I haven't been able to get HELP from any entities. I sleep in my pick up and accumulated tickets for doing so. People's that's in a higher brackets look down their nose at you and refuse to help because they don't have that to worry about that.
I found a place 3.5 months ago. I should've followed my first mind, I didn't I wanted somewhere to stretch out and get some sleep plus I had my dog but he weigh less than 15 lbs. Well, it rains in the house. I don't have running water. I don't have heat and she keeps her stuff in the house. The wall sockets shoots sparks. If I cut the light on in the 2nd bedroom at first you think you didn't turn the light on then all of a certain the light starts getting bright, brighter, brighter etc. you have to shut it off. I had to clean and moving in took 3 days. Had to unstop stink, bathtub had hang sheet rock had to put in kitchen cabinets had to close up the back and side of house. Had to cut down bushes around house. It's a lot going on here.
I'm afraid to sleep there. Long as I have been there she wants to fix anything. How can I get help. I need to find me a place to live. I'm 60 years old, I have CHF, HBP and CHF. I only get 639 a Month And it's hard. I wish I could catch the person that burnt down my home of 10 years. I can't stand being around people because of being raped. I need HELP to buy me a fixer upper home. I'm pretty good with tools. Where can I get help?