Money for expecting mom

Find how to get help with rent
Paula
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Money for expecting mom

Post by Paula »

Hi, I wanted to get some rental assistance or help finding someone that can help. My husband got laid off and just started working again. We don't have enough to pay for rent this month. We have 5 kids and just found out I'm expecting again. Can someone please email me back or call me or we will get evicted.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money for expecting mom

Post by Admin »

Five kids with another one on the way, husband at unstable job, and you were not working to begin with, is not the best financial decision. That type of situation often leads to poverty. As far as financial help for pregnant women, it does exist. But a case manager will more than likely say the exact thing we just did, so be prepared. As getting help for bills will not be easy if you have no long term plan to pay the fill for the kids...otherwise a charity will think giving you money now while pregnant will not solve any issue.
Paula wrote:Hi, I wanted to get some rental assistance or help finding someone that can help. My husband got laid off and just started working again. We don't have enough to pay for rent this month. We have 5 kids and just found out I'm expecting again. Can someone please email me back or call me or we will get evicted.