Disabled mom

Find how to get help with rent
Willie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Disabled mom

Post by Willie »

Hello I am a disabled mother and I am truly in need of help with a program or assistance with paying my rent. I have been looking and making calls to places that I find. I live Silver Spring, Maryland. I have been leaving messages with the HOC Office. Can you please help me? I didn't ask to be disabled. I enjoyed working and hated to have to give up work because of a health condition. MS is nothing to tale lite. Almost died from it last November, so I so weekday I have to for my daughter since I'm all she has. Thank you very much.
Respectfully,
Lakeisha

Re: Disabled mom

Post by Lakeisha »

Hi, I am a disabled mother of two and I'm in need of financial assistance for my rent. I am 2 months behind. I stopped getting unemployment a month ago and I have been laid off at my company since February. I've been trying to play catch up ever since. Please contact me if you have any info on how I can retrieve financial assistance for help so that I don't get evicted.
Ego Server

Post by Ego Server »

I am single disabled mom. We are about to be homeless. My children and I were forced out of the rental we were in so we were not in street a family member took us in short term. That term is about to be up and we will be homeless. I am seeking just the down payment and a home. That amount is 6400.00. Can you or do you know of program who can help us. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well if you have no income, are about to be homeless, etc. why would any agency give you down payment money? You have no way to sustain the home yourself. That being said try these housing programs for the disabled for options. Just maybe they can give some advice to you.
Ego Server wrote:I am single disabled mom. We are about to be homeless. My children and I were forced out of the rental we were in so we were not in street a family member took us in short term. That term is about to be up and we will be homeless. I am seeking just the down payment and a home. That amount is 6400.00. Can you or do you know of program who can help us. Thank you.