rental help

Find how to get help with rent
poohbear0829
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

rental help

Post by poohbear0829 »

Hello I live in Lyon county in Nevada and would like to know if you know of any agencies in Northern Nevada or federal agencies that can help me get my rent paid. If I don't pay by the 16th of February I will get served with an eviction notice. I have 2 dogs and a daughter and don't want to lose our house. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: rental help

Post by Admin »

Contact the Community Services Agency Development Corporation. The phone number is : (775) 786-6023. They can put you in contact with various community action agencies for your area, and they would be able to direct you to rental assistance programs. There should be places you can turn to in your situation.
TracieT

Post by TracieT »

I was just fired and have no family alive. I just need to come up with half my rent by June 1, the landlord is willing to work with me as I have never had any issues However most programs here in Billings, Montana want you to have a job to be helped.
I am a single parent of a bipolar child.
Daniels

Post by Daniels »

Hello
I am facing eviction and I need immediate help to avoid this process and receive rental assistance. I live in Largo, Florida and most of the non-profit agencies either do not have any funds or do not provide rental assistance. So the site is somewhat misleading.
So please let me know if you can help.
Is it true that there are government grants available to individuals that also provide assistant to those suffering from financial hardship?
BarrySe

Post by BarrySe »

I'm behind on my rent for December. I live in an apartment and they say they are going to court the 29th of January. I haven't gotten any paperwork for court date. But I still have deposits I'm paying out as well. I've only lived here 2 months. I owe 1200.00 with late penalties and deposits my rent is 740 a month normally. I just got another Job but haven't started working yet.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you just got another job, you are more likely to get help with your rent. But $1200 is a lot of money. You will probably need to apply at multiple agencies to reach that goal. It is hard enough to get any money, much less $1200. But you can try, and here are the programs. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _rent.html
BarrySe wrote:I'm behind on my rent, I owe 1200.00 with late penalties and deposits my rent is 740 a month normally. I just got another Job but haven't started working yet.