RN looking for a home

Find how to get help with rent
British
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

RN looking for a home

Post by British »

I have 2 beautiful kids. I worked managing a home health agency for many years but I now have had this RN job for 27 years. At least I had to resign my career which I loved and began to focus on my health and the kids learning. They are now in the Early College Program at GA College@ State University. (It’s my understanding there's only 10 such programs in GA).
I so desperately need out own home! I have never been able to get thru to that HUD program (even though I am a RN) and want a modest but comfortable home in Fulton County GA where I can be closer to the school, church etc. This past winter took a huge toll on my spine but with a great doctor I get blocks epidural.
I have worked caring for people all my life and have wonderful references. I am feeling like a burden to my male partner whom I had been with since late 1996 then in 2008 when stopped sharing bedrooms, money etc. there is not a day goes by his words are not hard and hurt! I just want my kind and I to have a home that I will probably finish my life in, but must see them graduate college!! Please, help me!
Stress makes my RA bouts come like a vengeance, I am not allowed any biological mess anymore because during routine Blood work they found that I now have Help. I am going to do about this yet, my 1st need is a home, where its quiet, normal, peaceful and I think I can begin to enjoy my many hobbies again. I like plants, refurbishing something old into something pretty and my dream of having a parent, my kids and I are animal lovers, my daughter wants to be a vet my son a marine biologist. I live to see them reach their dreams but the pain of this disease in growing with time (27 years spine has a tough time).
Shameka
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: RN looking for a home

Post by Shameka »

I and my daughter are homeless. I have searched for months to find affordable housing, I finally found one, I can move in by February 1, 2017. I also started a job as a RN. I need assistance with moving cost, and security deposit. And help with utilities. Please can your organization help me? I will greatly appreciate it. I appreciate this resource opportunity. Thank you For helping the homeless get back on their feet.