Security deposit paid in Louisiana

Find how to get help with rent
Garnier
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Security deposit paid in Louisiana

Post by Garnier »

I'm from Houston, Texas and I lost my job and apartment & car, but recently took a job here, in Baton Rouge. But I am in desperate need of a stable place to stay, so need a security deposit paid. I want to keep this job but because I know very few people. I have to stay wherever I can. Can you please help me so that I can try and get stable here in Baton Rouge Louisiana?
M Kuchar

Re: Security deposit paid in Louisiana

Post by M Kuchar »

Rent and deposit assistance. I live in Baton Rouge LA. I am in need of $400.00 for Rent and 150.00 in security deposit. I do have SSI but I just need help this one time for May 1, that is when my rent and deposit is due. I am asking to for assistance because my money is tight. I need money to last throughout the month for things I need. God bless. Thanks.
Tou99

Post by Tou99 »

I recently got a new job located in Baton Rouge. I am currently living in Slidell, LA paying 100.00 a week in rent. I commute every day to Baton Rouge to keep this job that I see myself growing with. With the gas expenses and continual pay for rent, it has been hard to save any money to possibly move, so I need security deposit help.
When I do search for places most are still out of my price range. I was interested in temporary assistance to be able to move closer to my job and get stable in Baton Rouge. Is there any temporary services?
Combs

Post by Combs »

Hello, I am in desperate need of a stable place to stay in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I had been unemployed in Houston, Texas for several months on which I was evicted and loss everything.
I received a call for employment here in Baton Rouge and did take the job in hopes of working and starting over here, but it has been hard to get a place to call home as well as money to pay the security deposit. I don't know many people here so now I'm faced with having a promising job, but no place to stay which will eventually result in me losing my job which I don't want to happen. What can I do?
Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You can stay in a cheap motel/hotel to save money for a deposit; apply for rent or deposit help; do not move until you get the cash you need, etc. You have many options. As far as the financial aid, try this for rent assistance in Baton Rogue.
Combs wrote:Hello, I am in desperate need of a stable place to stay in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I don't know many people here so now I'm faced with having a promising job, but no place to stay which will eventually result in me losing my job which I don't want to happen. What can I do?
Sincerely,