Find how to get help with rent
Oxford12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No money to pay the security deposit in North Carolina

Post by Oxford12 »

Hello,
I need some assistance paying my 1st and security deposit. I am a veteran and I just received a job at the VA clinic in Wilmington North Carolina. I found a place but have no money to pay until I actually start work. I have a start date of the 1st of August. I need to be out of my old apartment by the 27th. Can you please point me to someone who can help me. I am willing to pay any money received back. I am a single mother and receive no child support. Please I have tried everywhere.
Nomura12

Re: No money to pay the security deposit in North Carolina

Post by Nomura12 »

Hello, I have two children 2 years old girl and 6 month old boy. I living Fayetteville NC. I currently am in need of getting help with a security deposit. We need to live permanently for my children and a job. I am currently living with my kid’s grandmother and my kid father but he is very verbally abusive and doesn't help with the children at all. I have no family here beside my children.
bigbendez
anti spam: Blue

Re: No money to pay the security deposit in North Carolina

Post by bigbendez »

Hi. I am a single mom with a 12 year old son. I was recently evicted and I'm currently living in a hotel. I have spent the money I had saved on the hotel, U-Haul rental and storage fees. I also spent my security deposit money. After tomorrow I will be out of money and we will have no place to go. I work but since its part time I only get around 27-30 hours a week so I don't make a lot of money but I've struggled and made it work for years but I got behind on bills and lost the house.
I had rented that house for almost four years. I have never been in this situation and I don't where to go or what do to. I currently live in Union county but I want to relocate to Concord NC. I found a home I would love to get but I don't have the money for deposit or rent or to have utilities turned on. I know I can make it once I get on my feet. I just need help getting back up in North Carolina. Please let me know if there is anything you can do to help or what direction I need to go in from here.
Thank you.