Fiance and I need housing

Find how to get help with rent
Old 12 A
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Fiance and I need housing

Post by Old 12 A »

My fiance, our 3 year old daughter and I currently live with my parents. They just received an eviction notice for June 1st. The landlord is fixing up and selling the house we are currently living in. My fiance my daughter and I are planning on finding a place separate from my parents. The problem is I get SSI $800/month and my fiance is a tattoo apprentice so he's currently not being paid. We have no money saved and were looking for assistance with paying the escrow to get into our own apartment.
I have called so many places for help and have been unable to locate any help. I have found an apartment I can afford on my own but I need help to get in. I have come up with 300 of the 1300 hundred I need to move in. I have 2 little girls that need a stable place and I am not looking for a hand out just a hand up to get back on my feet. Anything to help would be greatly appreciated.
mentalhealthday
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Fiance and I need housing

Post by mentalhealthday »

Hello my name is Brandon, my family and I live in Gilbert AZ. I'm trying to find help with rental assistance. We don't need a lot but 500 is what I'm looking for for the housing for me and my Fiance . Anything will help at this time. Reason we are asking for help is while I'm still working I alone cannot pay for our home. My fiance is working also but recently she had to spend time in a hospital to get off her current medication. She had to miss work and with that we are not able to make our full payment this month for the house. I hope there is a church or program that will help. Thank you so much for your help