Income is under $1500 but need an apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Greentree
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Income is under $1500 but need an apartment

Post by Greentree »

I am 64 years old, and I will be 65 on June 14, 2016. I am disabled with conic mental illness. I am homeless and living on the streets. About a year ago I was attacked by a young man, he hit me in the face with a club and broke several bones. The police took a report but never did anything.
I have been trying to find housing with no luck due to the rent is to high go me to afford. I receive $414.00 Social Security and $480.00 SSI. I was getting over $800.00 SSI but when my Social Security kicked in half at the age of 62 they said it was earned income and deducted it from my SSI. Now I'm afraid that when I turn 65 they will cut off my SSI all together saying it is earned income, then I will get less than I am getting now. I need help with housing. I am too old to be on the streets. Please e-mail me if you can help. Thank you.
JeffreyAls
anti spam: Blue

Re: Income is under $1500 but need an apartment

Post by JeffreyAls »

Hi, if I may. My Name is Nygia. I’m desperately looking for assistance for cash and housing as my income is less than $1500. I recently was roommates with my sister and she left property because she has an outstanding balance of back rent which I am now fully being aware of.
I’m still here in property and been looking for someone, anyone to help me to assist me, I’ve been looking for a apartment for 3 months now my entire tax return went through application and score fees and website fees for apartments I’ve been scammed by a grant program for alot of money which wasn’t nice but I don’t much family and friends and I’m currently not able to work due to mental distress and high anxiety.
My credit score is poor, my income is under $1500, but it doesn’t determine my effort to be responsible and be trusted with loans or opportunities I just don’t know what to do. I’ll help me alot because I’m trying to help, been trying and I’m not sure how to get through this situation
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Income is under $1500 but need an apartment

Post by Admin »

Is that monthly income? We hope $1500 is not annual income. But try housing that may not have a waiting list, as there are various options out there. Including from section 8, and look here for details. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _list.html
JeffreyAls wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 6:02 am Hi, if I may. My Name is Nygia. I’m desperately looking for assistance for cash and housing as my income is less than $1500. I recently was roommates with my sister and she left property because she has an outstanding balance of back rent which I am now fully being aware of.
I’m still here in property and been looking for someone, anyone to help me to assist me, I’ve been looking for a apartment for 3 months now my entire tax return went through application and score fees and website fees for apartments I’ve been scammed by a grant program for alot of money which wasn’t nice but I don’t much family and friends and I’m currently not able to work due to mental distress and high anxiety.