Daughters and me are homeless

Find how to get help with rent
TheSmiths
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Daughters and me are homeless

Post by TheSmiths »

Good morning, I've emailed you once before, but my situation has gotten worst. I lost my job back in December, now I've lost my home. I have three daughters and we are now homeless and need some type of rental assistance. I look for employment every day but have no luck at this moment. Please can you direct in me in the right places to talk to someone that can help me and my daughters.
Josepha

Re: Daughters and me are homeless

Post by Josepha »

I am looking for help with rent so we are not homeless. I have two daughters 6 and 2. My fiancé up and left. He was the main provider. I am however working but unable to afford the costs of continuing to live her and moving is difficult because I do not meet minimum requirements in other places. Thank you so much for absolutely any help you are able to and willing to give.
LaurenD
anti spam: Blue

Re: Daughters and me are homeless

Post by LaurenD »

Hello,  Somehow I've ended up homeless with my daughter too. To sum it up, my apartment managers sold the complex.  The new owner evicted  all 5 of the families living there. Ours was one of them. I have a full time job making decent money.  But it's all going to pay for motel rooms for me and my daughter.  Most of the time . There is 6 days out of the month when we're forced to sleep on the sidewalk until my check arrives.  The problem? I'm having trouble getting up the larger deposit amount that is required at move in. I’m able to pay $700 -$800 a month for rent but I can't get $1400 or $1800 for initial move in fees. Not only that I have outstanding student loans and my credits terrible. And as I stated the new owner evicted us so now I have current eviction on my rental history.  So, if I do find a place willing to work on the deposit they have rules of no evictions  and good credit and we get denied .  Not to mention the $30-$50 app fees were paying each time were denied.  I’m just at a loss for what I should do.  And extremity worried about  where we are going to be sleeping each night.  Is there any agency who can help us get into a place"other than" a shelter ASAP? It’s so very hot outside. Also,  I saw the cheap rentals on the web site how do I apply for housing for my and my daughter so we are not homeless? Any information on where to get help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time,