Seeking transitional housing in Washington so I can leave my current residence

Find how to get help with rent
Bob_Pisana
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seeking transitional housing in Washington so I can leave my current residence

Post by Bob_Pisana »

Hi, I'm in great need of some help. Transitional Housing is the main thing. I been staying in my car at relatives here and there or at my partners home but I get verbally abused there. I recently found out I was pregnant and am in the Seattle Washington federal way Tacoma area.
Please help I wanted to see if I could get motel vouchers until I can get a case manager. I really need an case manager for support and advocating. Thanks so much hope to hear back soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Seeking transitional housing in Washington so I can leave my current residence

Post by Admin »

Well, are you looking for a voucher or temporary housing? As they are completely different things. But there are many resources in Seattle Washington. At the very least they can get you out of sleeping in your car. But they fill up quickly, so apply for them soon. Here is a listing of King County transitional housing programs.
Kathy Jean

Re: Seeking transitional housing in Washington so I can leave my current residence

Post by Kathy Jean »

I'm a single mom who has been on the streets homeless now for over two years and need transitional housing. I have tried to ask for help and have gotten nowhere. My son is now 11yrs old. He's a good kid and all I want is to be able to give him stability and a home to finish growing up in. I have depression really bad and also suffer from PTSD from my child hood and growing up out on the streets and the things I have been threw and I'm also a victim of domestic relationships badly in my past years.
My mother passed away from a disease called Huntington's chorea when. I was 18 years old she was in a nursing home when I was 12 and starting 6th grade and that's when I was homeless and on my own there's so much more I could go into, but I won't. I'm a good mom and my son is a good kid I'm just struggling so much with keeping a roof over our heads and the transitional housing in Washington may help me. We have even had to sleep in parks and on the side of the road before ,right now we are staying at someone else's place but due to not be in able to pay anything we will have to move again and that means back to be in homeless again. All I want is to be able to have a home for my son to be able to start 6th grade this year at the end of August. Please if there's any where that can help me. Please let me know also I need help with school supplies and clothes this year if there is any help out in the Puyallup WA area please?