Nurse behind on rent

Find how to get help with rent
Norisez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Nurse behind on rent

Post by Norisez »

Hello. I'm unsure if this is the correct place to get help but I recently went through a separation and during my time of not living in the home my ex refused to pay rent, even though he lived here. I can afford to pay the rent since I have lived here but was since hit with an eviction because of the past due amount. I have a 2 year old son so this is quite the unfortunate situation to get in. Any response is greatly appreciated. I can be reached here.
Javelin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Nurse behind on rent

Post by Javelin »

My wife is an RN who has been out of work now for 3 months and I am a patient transporter and have been unemployed for almost 10 months. We have a 6 year old little girl and live in an apartment in Fort Myers. Unfortunately we have gotten behind on our rent just a little over 30 days and they have already filed an official eviction requiring us to move out by this Friday (3 days away).
We just filed our taxes and will be getting a large refund, however there is no way we will have it by then. We have tried every place we can think of and haven’t gotten anywhere. We tried to get loans and do not qualify based on credit history and no jobs. My wife just got offered a travel nurse contract but that doesn't even start until April 11. Is there a way you can help us get emergency assistance in paying the $1300.00 for our rent within these 3 days? Thanks.