Leaving a hotel

Find how to get help with rent
Morley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Leaving a hotel

Post by Morley »

Me and my wife recently got kicked out of where we are living and had to go to a hotel. We both have jobs yet don't get paid for almost two weeks. She is very sick and we are about to become homeless.
The place we stay at is currently $299 per week and we have to be out by tomorrow at eleven AM and have no were to go nor any way to pack our stuff and move it. If there is anything anyone can do to keep us from being thrown out till we get paid I would forever be in your debt. Thank you and god bless.
Buble

Re: Leaving a hotel

Post by Buble »

I have been living in a hotel since December 2014 and the sad part is I have a 3 year old daughter, 1 year old son, and a unborn due 12/13/16. I am trying hard to leave it, but I need to find a place but my credit sucks really badly. I am enrolled at DeVry University School of Science. My kids shouldn't go through this especially when I try my hardest to gain not even a step closer.
Espinoza1

Post by Espinoza1 »

We need a place to live and fast like this week. My spouse decided to not pay rent on the home we have been in for a year. I get SSI and I have a 22 year old daughter and 2 small grandbabies and another due in July.
I will be starting my new job next week and I don’t have the $ to even put my grandkids in a hotel for a month. I need some kind of help. I don’t know what to do. GOD help us please and fast, I will sleep in my car but I cannot let my babies!!!! I don’t care about me but I do too them.... I just can’t take the abuse anymore :-'( I am lost and afraid for my family...
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

For a place to live try a shelter. Or transitional housing program. Then when you start that job you can start to apply those funds to a new home. But until you have some savings and some ability to live independently, then there is no point for you to try your own apartment. Find more information here on transitional housing.
Espinoza1 wrote:We need a place to live and fast like this week. I will be starting my new job next week and I don’t have the $ to even put my grandkids in a hotel for a month. I need some kind of help. I don’t know what to do. GOD help us please and fast, I will sleep in my car but I cannot let my babies!!!! I don’t care about me but I do too them