Budget problems for our family

Find how to get help with rent
Soup and Sandwich
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Budget problems for our family

Post by Soup and Sandwich »

Hi, I need help paying my rent. I have been out of work since August of 2011 and my unemployment has run out. My husband has had a pay decrease due to medical insurance. We are renting to own and are nine months behind and are currently being evicted. We are a family of four and cannot find a place that is big enough or within our budget. I have tried calling several agencies but continually get numbers to call somewhere else. Also some of the numbers do not work. I hope you can help us. Please contact me with any help you can give me. I live in Pender County, North Carolina.
Queeny

Re: Budget problems for our family

Post by Queeny »

Hello my name is Chris. I recently I had to bury my daughter. She was my world, and now I am having budgeting problems. I am a single father and since then I have been put in a situation with my budget I have never had to face before.
I have lost my vehicle, my job, my daughter and my home. I do not know what to do. I have never been put in that situation. I am now homeless nowhere to go my son is staying with his grandmother and I do not know what to do.
I need help - it is embarrassing to even ask it's embarrassing just being in this situation not only to my son but to myself and others. Please help. I have no other choice I tried to fill out numerous applications online but I'm lost it keeps giving me the runaround. I cannot actually find one certain application I can fill out for some reason it keeps going in circles.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Budget problems for our family

Post by Admin »

Most people need budgeting help and have problems with it. As far as homeless, you will need to budget to save money to live somewhere first.
Never be embarrassed to ask for help as you can learn from others, and their mistakes. We do have free budgeting tips listed on our site.
Queeny wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:44 pm I am having budgeting problems. I am a single father and since then I have been put in a situation with my budget I have never had to face before.
I have lost my vehicle, my job, my daughter and my home. I do not know what to do. I have never been put in that situation. I am now homeless nowhere to go my son is staying with his grandmother and I do not know what to do.
I need help - it is embarrassing to even ask it's embarrassing just being in this situation not only to my son but to myself and others. Please help.