Landlord won't fix home per inspection

Find how to get help with rent
Lisa James
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Landlord won't fix home per inspection

Post by Lisa James »

My mother's landlord is harassing my family and my mother pays rent every month and he won't fix a thing. I've called the house inspector and they gave my mother's landlord enough time to fix things. My mother's landlord is trying to take up the rent from $500.00 to $550.00 because I called the house inspector on him. We want to move, but we don't have the money to move because we put all of our money trying to fix up the house. Can you help us?
Jonny
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Landlord won't fix home per inspection

Post by Jonny »

To Whom It May Concern,
Please can someone help me? I can no longer afford to live in the property I am renting. My landlord has threatened to evict me because I am behind on my rent and he also won't fix the property as it failed an inspection. I have desperately been trying to look for another apartment but have been unsuccessful. I do not have the money for a security deposit. I am behind on my utilities and other bills.
I am a single mom and I work very hard to take care of my five children; I just need some temporary help. I am grateful for any help that is afforded to me.