Bad back

Find how to get help with rent
Astroburner
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Bad back

Post by Astroburner »

I'm 3 months behind on my rent which is $550/month which also covers all utilities. I live in an basement apartment my husband and I rent. I lost my job 4 months ago when I herniated 3 discs in my back and my husband hurt himself about a month ago and sliced through and artery and two veins in his leg so has been unable to work. So far my landlord has been making allowances but she is starting to get impatient and I'm scared that both us and our animals are about to be homeless.
MerkelyMAgic

Re: Bad back

Post by MerkelyMAgic »

I'm in urgent need of 300 dollars to pay my rent this has been a horrible year for me. I lost my job due to a bad back injury and them my home all in once ... I'm slowly picking myself up. I found a job but it’s not a full time job and I recently moved to a studio. I want to have some extra money left over to be able to put a smile on my kids face. Please anything will help, thanks.
Hickory
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bad back

Post by Hickory »

My husband got hurt on his job, about 3.5 months ago! He hadn't been able to go to the doctors because he has share of cost! Well he had a Dr. but they stopped seeing patients that have Medicaid. He still hasn't seen a Dr.
We have been trying our very best to get him into a Dr. but doctors wont except him...he has severe back problems and he can barely walk.
We need help with our bills being paid. If there is anyone out there that could help us out. We would really appreciate if somebody could help us out with our bills until his back gets better. We have 3 small children there ages are 7, 5, and 2! My husband wants to go back to work full time so bad but he can't with his back! He's a welder.