Economy Lodge bills

Find how to get help with rent
Mixify
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Economy Lodge bills

Post by Mixify »

My kids and I need help for tomorrow night. We paid for an apartment but can't move in until Tuesday when the old tenants move out so we are out on the streets with no where to go.
I had enough money left over for a hotel stay at the economy lodge. I tried asking 211 and they can't help us. Nothing is open till Monday so is there a way you could help my family with one more stay at the economy lodge which is the cheapest hotel in Manchester New Hampshire. I just don’t want to end up on the street with two kids and a six month old baby. Please help us my. Please call me at the Economy Lodge for further information. Thank you, God bless I look forward to your help.
Avalanche

Re: Economy Lodge bills

Post by Avalanche »

I need help paying bills. I received SSI in January and a housing assistance for the homelessness took 16,000 for that rent and my past Economy Lodge bills. I never signed dated or was my social security. It wasn't on the paper now they didn't tell me to start paying my rent. I'm 1000 behind on rent. My contract was that I was they were supposed to get me to self-sufficiency where I can pay my bills (including old Economy Lodge) and not ever go almost again. It was a homeless prevention program for the mentally ill and they charged me $16,000 for the last 2 years and I never signed.
Pippa

Post by Pippa »

Hello my John Miller. I have not been working for over six months now and I need some help paying my rent and the Economy Lodge. I’ve been out of work due to a hand injury and the doctor said that I can’t go back to work. My rent at the Economy Lodge is $1060 a month and I am backed up for three months. I try to call around to get help but people have been denying me because I was working someone told me to reach out to you all and see if you are will be able to help me. Please can somebody give me a call back.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have information on motel, hotel, and other short term housing, including Economy Lodge. But if you have not been working for six months that is not good - the economy is booming and you need a job. In the meantime, find motel vouchers including for Economy Lodge.
Pippa wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:23 am Hello my John Miller. I have not been working for over six months now and I need some help paying my rent and the Economy Lodge.
Dakota Taylor

Post by Dakota Taylor »

Hello,
My name is Sandy. I am 56 years old and I live in my Jeep with my cat as the bills at the economy Lodge were too much for me. I lost my Dad in June of this year and I lost my Apartment on September 30th of 2020. I have been homeless since then. I have diabetes, high blood pressure, and mental illness. My feet and legs are very swelled up because I can not stretch my legs out. I got a referral for the homeless shelter but I can not have my cat there and I am not giving her up. She is 12 years old and has been in my family for those years. My cat keeps me sane. If you could help me get a place to stay or a motel room, or help with the Economy Lodge bills I would greatly appreciate it. I receive SSI in the amount of 841.00 on the first of every month. My Jeep needs some work done. I am trying to fix it but it is getting worse. I have applied for section 8. Please help me!!!!!
Thank You,