3 day notice

Find how to get help with rent
Tyco
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

3 day notice

Post by Tyco »

Hello I'm hoping I can get help. I got a 3 day notice to pay my rent or quit. My husband had got laid off a few months back and now he is working, but we got behind on bills and rent. I’m hoping we can get some sort of help. And we need help with food too. Please give me a call.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: 3 day notice

Post by Admin »

We do not call people, but rather offer referrals, information on eviction assistance programs in NY, and much more. Our list of resources is here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ion_a.html
VINASKY

Post by VINASKY »

Hello,
We are behind on our Rent and received a 3 day pay or leave attorney notice letter.
We did fall on hard times however, things are looking up and by May we'll be back on our feet as my husband's employment/Business is in contract with a Huge Trucking company which we began work on 3/7 and will continue through the year. He is receiving 3 trucks a week to paint and repair with his Diesel Mechanics shop.
We would love to also pay back the amount in arrears through a 12 month installment if possible.
Can someone please call us as we received the 3 day notice letter on Wednesday (Yesterday?)
Also, I'm working as a Temp on assignment and will become permanent in June which ups my pay a lot! :)
MICHELLE MARTINEZ

Post by MICHELLE MARTINEZ »

To Whom It May Concern,I am writing you in hopes that you can help one of my Associates at a company that I am an On-Site Coordinator at in Newark, CA.  Sucar is a single father of small children, battling cancer.  Sucar is under fusion blood treatment at the moment, he has been taken off work by the doctor - for months at a time.  This has hit him financially hard, trying to keep up with the bills and rent. Sucar has returned to work on his graveyard shift, even though feeling sick and hungry because he hasn't eaten in days.  I have given him my lunches and yesterday brought him and his children enough food to hopefully sustain them for a week. Sucar got home last night and found a "3" day notice on his door.  He needs your help!  He has already tried to end his life last week due to thinking there isn't anyone out there that can save him.I was walking with Sucar when he first arrived at the warehouse last night, he held his hand out and only had 31 cents to his name.  I gave him $75.00 which isn't much, but it is all I could give him.  I know he is still short on the rent money and really needs some help, right this minute.We are setting up a "Go To" fund page for him this weekend, but when I got home he had sent a text message stating "that it was too late" for us to help....he had gotten the "3" day notice on his door. Please help us.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are in Newark CA, then try a California community action agency. Maybe they have information on how to get help with the 3 day notice. But most charities may only give a little money, like the $75 you did, and the fact is Sucar needs to work. If he tried to end his life, then also call the Suicide hotline.
MICHELLE MARTINEZ wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:02 am To Whom It May Concern,I am writing you in hopes that you can help one of my Associates at a company that I am an On-Site Coordinator at in Newark, CA.  Sucar is a single father of small children, battling cancer.  Sucar is under fusion blood treatment at the moment, he has been taken off work by the doctor - for months at a time.  This has hit him financially hard, trying to keep up with the bills and rent. Sucar has returned to work on his graveyard shift, even though feeling sick and hungry because he hasn't eaten in days.  I have given him my lunches and yesterday brought him and his children enough food to hopefully sustain them for a week. Sucar got home last night and found a "3" day notice on his door.  He needs your help!  He has already tried to end his life last week due to thinking there isn't anyone out there that can save him.I was walking with Sucar when he first arrived at the warehouse last night, he held his hand out and only had 31 cents to his name.  I gave him $75.00 which isn't much, but it is all I could give him.  I know he is still short on the rent money and really needs some help, right this minute.We are setting up a "Go To" fund page for him this weekend, but when I got home he had sent a text message stating "that it was too late" for us to help....he had gotten the "3" day notice on his door. Please help us.