Rent Help in Arkansas

Find how to get help with rent
youngsusan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rent Help in Arkansas

Post by youngsusan »

I need help with rent in Arkansas. I do not have the money to pay the rent that is coming due January 1 and is late on the 5th. I am afraid that my landlord will not be very sensitive to my situation and me and my daughter may be homeless soon. I need help. I contacted a church and they gave me $50. I went to Department of Human Services and applied and they are taking their sweet time, but even then if I manage to get it I will only get $162. My rent is $500. HELP!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent Help in Arkansas

Post by Admin »

Arkansas offers residents the federal government funded Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-housing Program (HPRP). The Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program (HPRP) will provide financial assistance and cash grants and other services to prevent individuals and families from becoming homeless and help those who are experiencing homelessness to be quickly re-housed and stabilized. It will provide immediate rent assistance
http://recovery.arkansas.gov/programs.p ... n+Services
Cardinal

Post by Cardinal »

My sister and I are about to be evicted from our house we renting now in Little Rock. We have had some issues paying rent and we have come to the point that we will be homeless and no where to go . We also have our pets to think about as well we each have a cat. If you can help we really appreciate it thank you for your time i am in a bad situation. My boyfriend and i just broke up, i am having a hard time finding a place that i can afford to pay for. any suggestions??
PerryK

Post by PerryK »

Need help paying my rent. LIHEAP finished within a few months. Single mom with no more unemployment benefits and my part time job is only 16 hour at 8.75. New to the state of Arkansas 1 1/2 years from NJ, so no family here. I'm a certified medical assistant with many other qualification. Always worked since 1990, haven't had any luck on employment. Used up all my saving on paying my bills. Now desperate and don't know how I'm going to be able to pay next month’s rent. Please help. I may soon be hopeless, desperate. I can't sleep. I have two wonderful twin boys with me and my dad who has Alzheimer that I take care. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

As hard as this is, you may want to find a new home for the pets. This will free up your income for paying rent. But here are some agencies in Arkansas that may have funds for you and we also have details on legal support to stop an eviction. So there are numerous resources available for you. Read eviction prevention in Arkansas.
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

I have called everywhere in Craighead county Arkansas for emergency help with housing and they say emergency funds are out! My family and I are in Arkansas from Missouri in hope to better our financial life. While paying weekly at a motel here in Jonesboro Arkansas until we could find an affordable home, someone broke in our room stole my purse with all cash and money we had saved up. Now we are down to nothing and will be homeless 7-23-2015. Please help us find assistance, Thank You.
Lifestyle

Post by Lifestyle »

Hello,  - I am originally from the Benton AR area but I now live in Madera California - in August 2015 I was diagnosed with ALS - it was devastating news as you can well imagine - I've recently decided to move back to Benton AR so that I can be close to my family and I need rent help in Arkansas - obviously with this condition I've been placed on permanent disability and my income is very limited - I'm in need of housing assistance and would love help if that is something you do or if not perhaps you can point me in the right direction - I am flying out to the Benton Arkansas area on December 12th and will be there until the 20th of July looking for a place to stay to rent - thank you so much for your time