Don't want to be evicted with twins

Find how to get help with rent
Kellyey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Don't want to be evicted with twins

Post by Kellyey »

I need help with my rent payments so we are not evicted. My wife recently gave birth to our identical twin boys and we have 2 other kids as well and since the birth of the twins I have been missing a lot of work and my paychecks have been really low and haven't been able to pay the full rent. This occurs when it comes time to pay the rent due to formula, baby clothes, food, gas, bills, and car payments. I need some assistance in helping pay by rent bill until things get better with the twins, then I will be able to go back to get paid full time with 80 hrs.
BeginAgain

Re: Don't want to be evicted with twins

Post by BeginAgain »

We have fallen behind on our rent due to loss of my husband's employment.  Although he is now employed, Friday will be his first paycheck. M husband and I have 4 kids, all twins.
I have informed our rental agency of the situation, but Friday, August 18th received a summons for court, today, August 23rd for eviction process to start.  We are behind on bills, have no money, and most of the time our 23 year old son buys dinner if he can. We need emergency assistance to pay rent and past rent/find an affordable decent place for my family to live immediately. Unfortunately, this rental agency has consumed the market where we currently live, Fauquier County.  We have no funds for security deposit or first month’s rent IF able to find housing for our twins, and we don't want to be evicted.
I have tried once before to obtain help from community programs to stop the eviction and after calling three pages of such, was unable to obtain help.  Most did not bother to call back or was out of funds.  My uncle, who is the god father of the twins, finally gave us a onetime gift to help. I do not have that option for help again.  I even contacted social services who only referred me to a place that referred me to another that could not help. Please, we need help immediately. 
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Don't want to be evicted with twins

Post by Admin »

If your husband is working, and you have twins, that may help you qualify as the twins add to your household income cut off in Fauquier County. There may be options for rent and bills though. Locate emergency assistance in Fauquier County.
BeginAgain wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:12 pm We have fallen behind on our rent due to loss of my husband's employment.   Unfortunately, this rental agency has consumed the market where we currently live, Fauquier County.  We have no funds for security deposit or first month’s rent IF able to find housing for our twins, and we don't want to be evicted.