Moving from friends to friends homes

Find how to get help with rent
Larryfitch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Moving from friends to friends homes

Post by Larryfitch »

My fiance and I are homeless. I got fired and applied for unemployment and I'm waiting on response. My fiance a former marine just started working as a temp. We desperately need living assistance until we can get on our feet. We went from living in a house to jumping from friend to friend’s house. Until now have been on the street. We have nowhere to go and have no money. We desperately need help.
Pdid_Shower
anti spam: Blue

Re: Moving from friends to friends homes

Post by Pdid_Shower »

Hello, I need a place to live for myself, my 27-year-old daughter and my granddaughter who is three as we live with friends now. I am supposed to move from my current location by tomorrow. But I cannot find anyone to rent to me because I am on Social Security and my family income is only $1,200 a month. And everyone wants me to make two to three times rental amounts. Which I absolutely do not have. I can pay the rent if it is between 650 and $700 a month without a problem even though I don't make much more money I have done it for the last 2 years through October of last year. But I am essentially homeless and staying with various friends for periods of time and going from one home to another friends home each week. This is not working well. Do you know of anything that is available that would accept us for the rent we can afford? It is very important that I find information today early tomorrow so I can leave all my friends homes. Not knowing is difficult need to know as soon as possible. Thank you if you can help me please send me an email or call me that is my cell phone I am trying to answer all calls today
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Moving from friends to friends homes

Post by Admin »

That is a lot of people and friends you are seeking a place for. There are programs that offer back rent payment help. But since you have 5 peoplw, tell them to get jobs to pay the rent. As there is no reason if multiple people are working that you would need rent help for your home.
Pdid_Shower wrote:Hello, I need a place to live for myself, my 27-year-old daughter and my granddaughter who is three as we live with friends now.