I need a few grand

Find how to get help with rent
Momma
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I need a few grand

Post by Momma »

I JUST RECENTLY MOVED TO COLUMBUS, MAYBE LIKE THREE MONTHS AGO. BEFORE I MOVED UP HERE I HAD A GOOD JOB BUT SOON AS I MOVED INTO THIS NICE APARTMENT. I GOT LAID OFF AND WAS LATE PAYING ON MY RENT SO I HAD TO MOVE. I HAVE TWO KIDS AND ALL I NEED IS A LITTLE HELP WITH WHAT I OWE WHICH IS ALSO 3 GRAND. PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME.
National Jim
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need a few grand

Post by National Jim »

I need help with paying my rent. I paid half of the rent on 12/3/15 which was 355.00 dollars and I owe a few grand more in past due rent. I am a single parent of three and have a part-time job of 21.5 hours a week at 10.00 an hour so I am in need of assistance. I filed child support on the children father but waiting on Processing so right now money is tight because it’s all on my shoulders until I can get on my feet.
I am looking for more work and a low income housing according to my income but have not had any luck yet. I am on the Baytown waiting list for a three bedroom according to my income but have not received a letter stating my name has come up yet. Thank you for any thousands of dollars assistance you might provide for my family and me.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need a few grand

Post by Admin »

Don't we all want some money. The job market in Baytown and Harris County is booming. If you can't get a job you are obviously doing something very wrong. Also, the waiting list for housing can take years, so you should apply for rent help in Houston first. But even if they assist, you may get a few hundred or so dollars....not thousands like you may want.
National Jim wrote:I am on the Baytown waiting list for a three bedroom according to my income but have not received a letter stating my name has come up yet. Thank you for any thousands of dollars assistance you might provide for my family and me.