I have a tenant renting from me that I sent an eviction too

Find how to get help with rent
Booker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have a tenant renting from me that I sent an eviction too

Post by Booker »

My tenant is behind on her rent, prompting a letter of eviction notice from me. She is going through some tough times, no fault of hers. She has asked the local Captains Agency for help. Not hearing from them in over two months, has called numerous times, she finally receives a call, and is told in no uncertain terms, she has called to many times, and therefore can't be helped...my only answer to this is aren't they there to help people in need?
Hibernation

Re: I have a tenant renting from me that I sent an eviction too

Post by Hibernation »

Mother my soon to be wife can finally reunite and live under the same roof like how it use to be. I do have a slight problem, I've been praying for things to work themselves out, but now starting to panic because the end of the month is closing in on us. I am the landlord and need to evict her now.
Rent is due on the 1st! Keep in mind I just got granted approval for this place on August 25th. I took over a lease someone had to forfeit but didn't want to pay the fees so it worked out that I moved in for what was in the beginning first month rent free because she had paid for August already. Now since I didn't get in until a few days ago I've had trouble with storage unit fees, I have a side job installing security camera systems, well I was really depending on this job we had scheduled for the end of this month to come in clutch for my family's situation.
Found out Friday night it has been pushed back for the end of next month. I am also A student unfortunately my student loans won't be accessible until October. I’ve been seeking employment but have yet to land something that works around the schedule. My oldest one is 3 and starts preschool this coming week.
Our Car is at a shop waiting to be worked on but hopefully that is taken care of from a good buddy of mine who works there. I could keep going on about the struggles my family and I have been facing this year, but honestly looking back we couldn't have come a fraction of the way without God on our side. God Bless! And if there isn't much you can help us with as the landlord is about to evict us, which I need to do. Well I just ask that whoever reads this at least prays for my family. We are trying so hard! Thank you for your time it means the most.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I have a tenant renting from me that I sent an eviction too

Post by Admin »

So if you sent a tenant an eviction notice, why are you asking us for help? Your tenant is the one who needs assistance. Are you asking on their behalf? But they need to apply. Find more on assistance to stop evictions.