Rent discount expiring

Find how to get help with rent
Gump
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rent discount expiring

Post by Gump »

I am unable to pay rent this month due to being let go from my position as leasing consultant at my apartment community. I am the sole provider and mother of 3 children ages 14, 13, & 9 years old. I am receiving unemployment, but it is not enough to cover my rent and bills. I was receiving a discount on my rent as an employee but am no longer receiving this discount. If I do not pay my rent today I will be assessed a $101.75 late fee. I have been trying to find ways to pay my rent and this is my last resort. Please help I do not want to be evicted from our home.
Janel

Re: Rent discount expiring

Post by Janel »

I need help securing housing such as deposit and first month rental as my existing discounted home is over with. Need help getting into a place I can afford. The people I live with now has to move due to the owner selling the property and I just secured a job in November since relocating here from Missouri. I just need help getting on my feet. I am a 52 year old single individual and just need a little help in life to get started here in California.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rent discount expiring

Post by Admin »

If the discount has ended, then look into other rent assistance programs that may be able to help. Or try income subsidized housing...otherwise known as Section 8. But note very hard to get into that program.
Janel wrote:I need help securing housing such as deposit and first month rental as my existing discounted home is over with. Need help getting into a place I can afford.