Being evicted due to noise disturbance

Find how to get help with rent
Holly1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Being evicted due to noise disturbance

Post by Holly1 »

I desperately need help. I'm a single mother of 4 at home who is being evicted because my kids are too loud. But my kids aren't any louder than any other kids. I need a place where my kids can be kids. This building is just old and has thin walls. I desperately need somewhere to go with my kids.
I'm working but don't have that much money. I just need to make it to tax return so we can get another place. I need somewhere to stay until then. I'm off Jewel Lake. I have to be out by March1, maybe sooner if neighbor under me keeps complaining. I just need a room and somewhere to store my stuff until I can get another place. And someone to help me move. I don't have a truck just a small car. I Live In Anchorage Alaska.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Being evicted due to noise disturbance

Post by Admin »

Alaska is obviously sparsely populated, and there is not a density of charities or assistance programs. If there is a dispute with landlord on how loud your kids may or may not be, try legal aid. As far as other options, for moving, a place to stay in Jewel Lake or somewhere else, try the Alaska Charities assistance programs.
Holly1 wrote:I desperately need help. I'm a single mother of 4 at home who is being evicted because my kids are too loud. But my kids aren't any louder than any other kids. I need a place where my kids can be kids. This building is just old and has thin walls. I desperately need somewhere to go with my kids.
I'm working but don't have that much money. I just need to make it to tax return so we can get another place. I need somewhere to stay until then. I'm off Jewel Lake. I have to be out by March1, maybe sooner if neighbor under me keeps complaining. I just need a room and somewhere to store my stuff until I can get another place. And someone to help me move. I don't have a truck just a small car. I Live In Anchorage Alaska.
Jonny

Re: Being evicted due to noise disturbance

Post by Jonny »

I'm homeless and a single mother of a 13 year old little girl. I worked for the last 5 years steady. Then as I was in a newer relationship things went south quickly and I was being evicted to to noise disturbance from the violence. He began going into fits of rage and beating me both physically and mentally. I lost my job and home and family and friends. Now I'm down to a free people on my side and a car. I live in my car while my daughter thankfully stays with friends. I'm homeless. I'm ashamed. I'm scared. Please help me.