Single mom with disabled, sick child

Find how to get help with rent
D14
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Single mom with disabled, sick child

Post by D14 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:04 pm

Hi, I'm a single mother of a disabled blind son. He has a rare disorder called septo optic dysplasia with optic nerve hypoplasia as well as pervasive development disorder nos. Due to his condition, it has limited my ability to hold down a job and we are struggling to make ends meet by living off his supplemental security income which is only $710 a month. I'm needing help paying our rent which is $380 without electricity and water. I've spent so much time trying find resources and have exhausted myself. As if today I've received an eviction notice and need assistance.

Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Single mom with disabled, sick child

Post by Admin » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:10 pm

We can save you time in looking for rent help for that eviction. We have information on housing and emergency programs for single moms. Also, if your son is blind, there are also many state disability resources available as well. But if your income is only $710 per month, you need to do something about that. That income is not enough to sustain the bills a single mohther will face over time. But find the rent programs here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... gle_m.html

Ashley45

Post by Ashley45 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:03 am

I am in need to help paying bills and rent. I need to pay off my debt and medical bills. Also being low-income disabled single mother I am prevented to obtaining a suitable income to meet all my family’s financial income. I need $500 - 1,000 a month to help pay me and my families bills as well as rent. I am living in Fresno, CA. You can email back. Thank you.

Kornheiser

Post by Kornheiser » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:35 pm

I've been homeless and stay here and there since a teen at my mom's.
I am a single mom and I also have a son with a disability. It is mom rare diseases porphyria. I have no ability of taken care of child. I don't know what's going on over at their house.
My son needs food, clothing etc...I am about to take her to court for unjustified tax forms to pay back child support. I've been in out of jail with motivation of going back to school ...my dreams are optimistic I tackle life day by day.
If you could assist, thank you. Please have a great day.

Betty

Post by Betty » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:28 pm

Hello,
I am a single, disabled mother with 2 children. I am in desperate need of housing/rental assistance in NJ.
I am looking for information on what is available to me, and how to apply for any grants or services that are available.

Babe
Site Admin

Post by Babe » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:00 am

They have several programs offered in NJ for you to try. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html

Betty wrote:Hello,
I am a single, disabled mother with 2 children. I am in desperate need of housing/rental assistance in NJ.
I am looking for information on what is available to me, and how to apply for any grants or services that are available.