Apartment lease is ending and need to move

Find how to get help with rent
Pat Peterson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Apartment lease is ending and need to move

Post by Pat Peterson »

Our monthly income is too low for an apartment Lease ends on September 1 and we have nowhere to go or stay because of our monthly income. I am an 18 you mother of a 6 month old baby and my 20 year old boyfriend. I am a full time student and need all the help we can get. Not for us but for our son to have a roof over his head. Please I would really appreciate an email back.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Apartment lease is ending and need to move

Post by Admin »

Try government assistance. HUD offers some rent free apartments...if your income is low enough. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... using.html
But they are rare with long waiting lists.
A teen mom with a young boyfriend...good for you for trying to get an education as critical, especially being a young mom. Maybe move back home for a bit?
Pat Peterson wrote:Our monthly income is too low for an apartment Lease ends on September 1 and we have nowhere to go or stay because of our monthly income. I am an 18 you mother of a 6 month old baby and my 20 year old boyfriend. I am a full time student and need all the help we can get. Not for us but for our son to have a roof over his head. Please I would really appreciate an email back.