PTSD

Find how to get help with rent
Sheena
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

PTSD

Post by Sheena »

I am homeless and unemployed, diagnosed with PTSD, severe OCD and adjustment disorder. I applied for disability in 2013 and a hearing is scheduled for 11/29/15. I lost my home in foreclosure and was living with a friend who is no longer in a position to afford it. I have no car either. Any help in any way will be greatly appreciated.
MOAB

Re: PTSD

Post by MOAB »

Homeless for over a year. My children and, I need permanent housing in a single family home because I pay too much for storage, so I need a house with a garage in a safe neighborhood. No programs can help. We don't meet requirements.
I work but it is not enough money. We have disabilities and survivors of violence, trauma, PTSD. This is ridiculous that no program can help. Don't qualify for shelter because of our health /blood disorders, and heart condition etc. or companion dog or the fact that I work. Next move cannot help, I did the intake, and Step Forward lost my info for four weeks. They cannot help.
Victims Compensation Program through D.A office will not disburse the maximum amount allowed. Nor do they communicate when I call. I mean no one will help us. We have been in the car for months and doubling up. No one understands the degree of homelessness and trauma. I need a single family home, per many house. I live in Sacramento CA. I have exhausted all resources. Tell me something I have not tried.
Mobile1

Post by Mobile1 »

On SSDI and need help with a deposit and first month’s rent. If I could get rent vouchers for 3 years it would save my life. I suffer from chronic pain and extreme anxiety PTSD borderline personality disorder. I believe good things come to good people and I always make an effort to do whatever I can to help others and will continue to do so in the future.
Berman

Post by Berman »

I suffer from PTSD also. I am victim of domestic Violence, and physical problems. I need help with everything right now. I am in need a voucher for motels. Housing said I had to leave my house I rent because they said it was uninhabitable because the heater did not work.
I do not have the money for a deposit and first month’s rent. The owner of the place wants me out also because I could not pay rent for a few months because of identity Theft. I have nowhere to go I get money on the first. I also need a truck and storage unit to move otherwise I will lose everything. I don’t know what to do. I have two little dogs help me please.
Waffletaco

Post by Waffletaco »

I would very much appreciate any help you can provide or show me in the right by direction. I'm 36 and mentally disabled. Over the years I have been diagnosed with severe bipolar depression, bipolar type 2 with PTSD, borderline anxiety disorder, borderline personality disorder and schizoid effective. I'm also type 2 diabetic. I was recently evicted from my camper in a local RV park. The way it happened couldn't have been legal. Now I am sleeping in my car in Brunswick. God Please help me with my PTSD or show me where to get help in any way.
Thank you God bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many housing programs for the disabled. As PTSD should qualify you - but you need to apply. There is a process for applying to disability for PTSD or other conditions. But we have resources on the site, and locate find housing assistance for the disabled.