Eviction notice

Find how to get help with rent
iflo
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 10:11 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Eviction notice

Post by iflo » Thu May 19, 2011 10:15 am

I received a notice for eviction, on May 21 2011. I have untill may 24,to pay the full amount of $1,817.00. My rent is 30 percent of my income. I can't believe I let my self get this far behind. With making payments every month but not the full amount due. Now I am losing my son and I's home. I am in very much appreicated emergency need.I do not have any financial help or support of any means. I can not let our home go.I also need help in managing my finanses, if I do have a oppturnity to keep my house I will learn from this nightmare, I have created and will never put my son or myself in this kind of situation again.I am so grateful for any kind of help at this point, and reaching out is one of the hardest things to do for me but if it means saving our home I will do anything. please. I need your help! Thank you.

GregSmith
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 9:18 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Eviction notice

Post by GregSmith » Tue May 24, 2011 9:22 am

I have an eviction notice FAITH, ST Vincents all these organizations are saying NO FUNDS. RAPID REHOUSING homeless prevention program says no funds available. What am I to do. I need help with a rental payments june is around the corner and I need help. I have a three day notice to quit on my rent for the month of may. I don't know what to do. I lost my job and looking for another one. I really need this immediate help before I become homeless. I have been an independant person for over 25 years and I don't want to fall back. I'm trying to move ahead. Please help me

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7328
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: Eviction notice

Post by Admin » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:30 am

Here are the Fairfax Virginia rental assistance programs. Rapid rehousing is a good option, but not the only. Some of the charities and non-profits to call in Virginia include Northern Virginia Family Service, which helps people from a financial hardship. Phone number 703-385-3267. Good Shepherd Housing and Family Services in Fairfax can offer a cash grant of up to $250 that can be used to pay rent/eviction prevention. Their phone number is (703) 768-9404
GregSmith wrote:I have an eviction notice FAITH, ST Vincents all these organizations are saying NO FUNDS. RAPID REHOUSING homeless prevention program says no funds available. What am I to do. I need help with a rental payments june is around the corner and I need help. I have a three day notice to quit on my rent for the month of may. I don't know what to do. I lost my job and looking for another one. I really need this immediate help before I become homeless. I have been an independant person for over 25 years and I don't want to fall back. I'm trying to move ahead. Please help me

Agilent
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:25 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Eviction notice

Post by Agilent » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:28 am

I Have 2 kids and just got an eviction notice on my door on Friday august 12 2011 and I am in need of emergency housing for my family i am in vocational rehabilitation and i am in college trying to improve my life i am on the waiting list for section 8 but they said it would be a year before i could get a place i have a 5 year old and a 9 month old and i need help asap if you can help me you can call me and let me know what i can do to get help that is my cell phone number. I have exactly 30 days to find a new place to go i dont have a job just a full time student i go to school this fall. i am just trying to make it i need help! please help me. thank you and god bless

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7328
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: Eviction notice

Post by Admin » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:40 am

Section 8 housing in many parts of the country, including San Diego, does have an extensive waiting list. Not much you can do but apply and wait. However we do have information on other San Diego California non-profits that may be able to offer rent assistance, grants, and other funds and advice. Find San Diego assistance programs and the agencies to call. Places like the Community Resource Center (phone (760) 753-1156) as well as the San Diego Catholic Charities ((619) 231-2828) both offer extensive rental and housing programs for the low income, elderly, and unemployed, among others.
Agilent wrote:I Have 2 kids and just got an eviction notice on my door on Friday august 12 2011 and I am in need of emergency housing for my family i am in vocational rehabilitation and i am in college trying to improve my life i am on the waiting list for section 8 but they said it would be a year before i could get a place i have a 5 year old and a 9 month old and i need help asap if you can help me you can call me and let me know what i can do to get help that is my cell phone number. I have exactly 30 days to find a new place to go i dont have a job just a full time student i go to school this fall. i am just trying to make it i need help! please help me. thank you and god bless

Hilton
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:56 pm
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Eviction notice

Post by Hilton » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:57 pm

Hello, I have received an eviction notice for the past two months in a row from my Houston apartment, but was able to borrow money to pay my rent before my court date. I have missed a lot of work due to health problems and cannot seem to get caught up financially. My rent is due on 9/1/2011 and I will not have enough to pay it. I also do not have enough to pay my electric bill. I am gravely concerned that I will wind up homeless. Please contact me at at your earliest convenience. I can provide any documentation necessary. Thank you.

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7328
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: Eviction notice

Post by Admin » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:59 am

Any way to borrow more money again for this months rent? If not, then look into assistance. Find our financial help in Houston page which lists dozens of agencies and phone numbers to call. There are Houston and Harris County charities like My Brother's Keeper Outreach Center, which can be called at (281) 498-9933. Clinics in the region may be able to help you with health problems, in addition to eviction prevention programs.
Hilton wrote:Hello, I have received an eviction notice for the past two months in a row from my Houston apartment, but was able to borrow money to pay my rent before my court date. I have missed a lot of work due to health problems and cannot seem to get caught up financially. My rent is due on 9/1/2011 and I will not have enough to pay it. I also do not have enough to pay my electric bill. I am gravely concerned that I will wind up homeless. Please contact me at at your earliest convenience. I can provide any documentation necessary. Thank you.

Eberner
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:07 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Eviction notice

Post by Eberner » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:13 am

have an eviction notice dated august 8th. I am a 64yr old disabled senior on social security living in Austin Texas. In order to avoid an eviction on my credit report I told the people here at shag that I would move out by the 4th of next month and pay them from my ssi check which is $1345 and they claim I owe 1250 which I have paid a portion of by money order but have no receipt. I have called all referrals from the local 211 and from senior information and assistance referrals with only one pledge of $75 from st Vincent De Paul. I have only three calls left to make monday but it is likely I will have to give them almost 1200 from my check which after I pay for the transmission for my truck I will have nothing. Is their any way you can help. I am a responsible person even though it doesn't appear so. thanks for any consideration on your part.

Gandolf
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:41 pm
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Eviction notice

Post by Gandolf » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:42 pm

I have been served with eviction papers by my landlord for one month pass due rent the amount of $800. i have to go to court trial on 9/8/11. my boyfriend and i fell behind on rent after his hours were unexpectedly decreased from his work. we will be ever so greatful if there is any chance for us to receive assistance to help pay our rent. thank you for your time. Me and my sister are being evicted for unpaid rent in Atlanta. We had a pipe bust before the 1st and they put a huge hole in the wall and said they fixed the problem. Two weeks later they patched the holes and now there is another flood of sewer water. We called emergency maintenance and they never came. We have mold growing on the walls and racoons living in the vents and we have no place to go. Please contact if you can give any advice or be of any help. Thanks.

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7328
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: Eviction notice

Post by Admin » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:05 am

I think you want to look into our most comprehensive rental assistance program and eviction prevention. We reference dozens of charities and agencies. Find information on rental help here, along with phone number and addresses.
Eberner wrote:have an eviction notice dated august 8th. I am a 64yr old disabled senior on social security living in Austin Texas. In order to avoid an eviction on my credit report I told the people here at shag that I would move out by the 4th of next month and pay them from my ssi check which is $1345 and they claim I owe 1250 which I have paid a portion of by money order but have no receipt. I have called all referrals from the local 211 and from senior information and assistance referrals with only one pledge of $75 from st Vincent De Paul. I have only three calls left to make monday but it is likely I will have to give them almost 1200 from my check which after I pay for the transmission for my truck I will have nothing. Is their any way you can help. I am a responsible person even though it doesn't appear so. thanks for any consideration on your part.

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7328
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: Eviction notice

Post by Admin » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:08 am

Usually one month they will give you more time before evicting. Did you talk to your landlord in Atlanta? What did they say? If you have unsafe conditions too they can't evict you.You can sue them. Find our information on Atlanta rental assistance programs. Call agencies like the St. Martin in the Fields Emergency Assistance Fund at (404) 261-4292. Another charity organization / non-profit to call is the Fulton Atlanta Community Action Authority at 404 320-0166
Gandolf wrote:I have been served with eviction papers by my landlord for one month pass due rent the amount of $800. i have to go to court trial on 9/8/11. my boyfriend and i fell behind on rent after his hours were unexpectedly decreased from his work. we will be ever so greatful if there is any chance for us to receive assistance to help pay our rent. thank you for your time. Me and my sister are being evicted for unpaid rent in Atlanta. We had a pipe bust before the 1st and they put a huge hole in the wall and said they fixed the problem. Two weeks later they patched the holes and now there is another flood of sewer water. We called emergency maintenance and they never came. We have mold growing on the walls and racoons living in the vents and we have no place to go. Please contact if you can give any advice or be of any help. Thanks.

Businessmail12
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:55 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Eviction notice

Post by Businessmail12 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:01 am

To whom it may concern:
I live in Apache Junction, Az, and I have received a eviction notice with a pass due of $635.00 today. As well as I may need help with my M-power for my electricity I need assistance paying October's rent and possible Novembers rent if I do not have a job. Every one at the facility I worked at was let go when the company was sold. I have applied at many jobs, and there is a facility that is trying to put me on their schedule. I want to work full time as I am a full time student as well trying to support 2 kids and a mother. Any help I can receive would be grateful.
Sincerely,

Smushy
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:29 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Eviction notice

Post by Smushy » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:30 am

I recently got an eviction notice I had left my husband due to domestic violence he was the main source of income I now am struggling because i got behind on my rent due to lose of income for a month and a half I finally got full time at my job but need help with the back rent. I've been to homeless shelters before I dont want to be left on the streets again. If someone could please assist me of helping me and my children. Thank you

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7328
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue
Contact:

Re: Eviction notice

Post by Admin » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:54 am

Note they do need to provide you time to pay up with that eviction notice. So call various agencies in Arizona right now for Arizona assistance programs and agencies. Usually families with a couple kids like you may be priority in getting rent help.

Businessmail12 wrote:To whom it may concern:
I live in Apache Junction, Az, and I have received a eviction notice with a pass due of $635.00 today. As well as I may need help with my M-power for my electricity I need assistance paying October's rent and possible Novembers rent if I do not have a job. Every one at the facility I worked at was let go when the company was sold. I have applied at many jobs, and there is a facility that is trying to put me on their schedule. I want to work full time as I am a full time student as well trying to support 2 kids and a mother. Any help I can receive would be grateful.
Sincerely,

Chelesa
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:21 pm
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Eviction notice

Post by Chelesa » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:22 pm

I live in Lansing Kansas in Leavenworth county and have 3 kids, my landlord is getting ready to have eviction papers drawn up, I have a shut off notice for Friday on my water, my front window got broken out I have plastic on it, but its getting cold, wanting to know if you can tell me some places in my area that may help me. Thank you,

Post Reply